5. •Day After Party•

Day after party, I woke up to the sound of my alarm. It was 9am and today, I planned to go to Monet's with Sheri and Justin, but Sheri wanted to spend some time with Jess too, so I was coming only with Justin. I got up from my bed, and the first thing I did was take a pill, because I had a headache from yesterday. I wonder if Justin remember our kiss.....because I do.
After taking the pill, I brushed my teeth, pulled my hair into the ponytail and grabbed clothes. I was wearing high waisted blue jeans, white crop top, black jacket and white converse. I really liked this outfit, it's one of my favorite.

 I really liked this outfit, it's one of my favorite

Liked by: @jfoley, @jessdavis and 234 others.

@cherrdavis: Getting ready to Monet's!
Tagged: @jfoley

        View all the comments

@jfoley: You look great! I can't remember much from the party, so you have to tell me everything about Paris again! Sorry @cherrdavis

@cherrdavis: @jfoley I will! And you can come to Monet's already 😀

           View more comments

When I posted my picture, I headed to Monet's. While walking, I was listening to some music from my favorite artist Rihanna. After 10 minutes, I got to Monet's and saw Justin.
,, Hey JuJu!" I waved at him and sat in front of him.
,, Oh hey!So what do you want to order? I think that Hot Chocolate with sprinkles!" He said.
,,You are right!Go order drinks and then I want to talk to you about something." I half-whispered.
Justin ordered the drinks and handed me mine.
,, Yummy! How I missed this!" I said after taking a sip of my chocolate.
,,Okay what did you want to talk about?" Justin asked.
,,About that....kiss." I said, looking everywhere but his eyes.
,, Oh right! Don't worry it didn't mean anything, it was only dare!" Justin said, confident.
,,Oh.....um okay." I replied, but dissapointed.
,,What??"
,,Nothing. It's fine."
,,Cherr I know you, and I know that something is up!"
,,Oh Justin okay, I will tell you! That kiss meant so fuçķing much to me because you know what? I have been in love with you since sophomore year! I always loved you, I just couldn't bring myself to say it, because you will not feel the same way! I fuçķing love you, Justin, but you not feel the same way!"
,,Wait wait wait..." he said, really surprised: ,,Cherr I must tell you that I love you too, it just wouldn't work because I am dating someone and it will destroy my reputation..."
,, Oh? All you care about is your reputation! You don't care about feelings! You know what?!Bye!"
I shouted angrily and left Monet's.
When I got home, Jess was still shopping with Sheri, but they called Hannah too. I immediately ran to the bathroom, get over bathroom sink and started crying so much. He just cared about fuçķing reputation! I was crying the whole day.
And that's how I spended my day. Jess got home at evening, and she found me asleep in my bedroom.

■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■

A|N Hey freeends! Hope you enjoyed!