7. •Mystery Girl•

Song for this episode: Selena Gomez ft. Charlie Puth - We Don't Talk Anymore

•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•

I had such an anger in myself. I was screaming inside. It was almost 9:45am and I was still just sitting and scrolling trought instagram liking eveything. My mind was asking : Who is it? But I just didn't know. Hannah is dating Clay, even if it's not official (not yet), Jess is dating Zach and she was with me, and she can't have a clone (lol), Courtney is lesbian, Kat moved out, and Sheri.... wait a moment! Sheri isn't dating anyone! Or maybe I just thought that.

(Receiving texts are black,um like black-black)
Hey Sheri
Hey Cherr!
Are you coming with us to EuropaPark?
Yeah!I can't miss that!
Yeah... can I ask you a question?
Of course!
Are you dating someone??
Oh my god Cherr it's already 9:55am I have to go we are coming ok and we are bringing Bryce's car because it's for 8 people and it's big. Ok see ya
But Bryce isn't coming right?
Haha never
Good! Ok see ya
See ya

I turned off my phone and grabbed my jacket. I waited for like 10 minutes and then shouted at Jess;
,,Jess they are here! "
,,Coming!" She replied.
When we reached the car I sat on the seat.
,,Hey guys..."
,,Hey Jess and Cherr!" Everyone greeted us.
,,Okay so who are we missing?"
,,Clay,Hannah, and Standall." Someone shouted from the back and I looked who it was. It was Justin and he was holding hands with Sheri. Sheri looked at me pretty snobby.
How could she?! I mumbled I hate you,both.
Then I looked back at Jess, she was on her phone texting Hannah that we are coming. When we came to Hannah's, she was with Clay already. Only Alex left. We picked up Alex and then I turned on my phone, seeing if someone texted me. Nobody.I was looking trought window and thinking,then my phone buzzed.
(Again receiving texts are in black-black)
Hey
What do you want Justin
I just wanted to say that when I said that I love you, it wasn't the way you think. I love you as a friend and I don't want to lose you. And please don't be mad at Sheri, she is AMAZING.
Why are you even texting me? Go talk to your girlfriend.Bye

When we finally arrived, I hopped from the car and others gave tickets to that machine thing. I saw Sheri and Justin holding hands, Sheri looked happy and Justin looked pretty sad.
I can't believe this...I must do something with it.
,,Sheri can we talk?" I asked
,, Yeah" She replied and we got away from others.
,,HOW COULD YOU?!!"
,, Oh Cheryl, let's just be real. You will never date Justin. He clearly doesn't like you, I was only friends with you to get close with him. So this is the end of us. Find new best friend, and good luck you will need that."
,,You...You little bįţch!" I shouted at her, tears in my eyes.
I ran to the bathrooms and took my pills. They always helped me when I was sad, but not this time. So I took more,and more,and more. I took almost 20 pills and I was feeling like shįt. I got from the bathroom and I started walking home. Only one person noticed. Justin.

Cheryl where are you??
Cheryl??!!!
Cherr???
I am worried
And Sheri just now said that you are on one of the rollercoasters but I searched everywhere
Please answer
Seen
Oh my Cherr please reply
The cliff where Tony and Clay once were. Don't be late.
Please tell me you are going to be okay. I am coming.

                      °Justin's POV°

I know Cheryl hates me now, but I have to help her. She is my best friend! I get to the car and didn't say anything to others, I just rushed to the cliff. I started to walk to the top of the cliff and then I saw her laying on the ground. I immedietaly called to hospital and grabbed her.
                      -3 hours later- 

I sat here for 3 hours, waiting if my best friend is going to be okay. Then finally, doctor come out.
,,Are you Mr.Foley?"
,,Yes I am is she going to be okay?"
,,Yes, but she overdosed with some pills and she is going to be here for some time."
,,Can I visit her?"
,,Yes you can, but please don't make her angry or sad, it can hurt her."
,,Okay,thanks!"
I opened the door to Cherr's room. She was already awake and looking throught the window. I never seen her this sad.
,,Hey Cherr"
,,Uhm hey Jay"
,,So....how are you?"
,,How do you think I am? I lost both of my best friends in 1 day."
,,Cherr ... I am so so sorry. Doctors gave me your phone and I couldn't resist and looked throught your messages and Sheri send you very naughty texts and I realised how bad she is. So...I broke up with her...."
,,But why?? Yes,she was bad to me but that doesn't mean you have to ruin your life. Even thought you deserve better."
,,Cherr, don't worry about me. And.... Friends?" I asked, smiling.
,, Friends!" She replied smiling, and then I realized something.
,, And Cherr can I come to your place sometimes and I will tell you what happened this past year?"
,,Of course! But why not your place? I want to meet your mom and dad!"
,,Um, so when can I come?"
,,They are sending me home this evening because doctors said that I am a quick healer. So tomorrow at mine?"
,,Okay, that's perfect!And I will get you home then.Okay?"
,,Okay,thanks Jay!"
I never felt so... relieved. But I still can't believe how bad Sheri is. Everyone thinks she is very helpful,caring,sweet. But she is not. She is a biţçh.

•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•

A|N: Hey freeends! This is soooo long chapter! With this author's note it has 1005 words!! Okay thanks for reading!