6. •Sorry?No?Okay.•

A|N: Hey freeends! Sorry I wasn't active ( even if I don't have followers :C ) But I was on a vacation and then I was with my friends,and quess what? Our WiFi broke..... Okay so here you go lol:

Story

I woke up to the sound of my alarm.Yes, my alarm was ringing on Sunday at 8AM.
,,Okay, shut up already!" I shouted.
I finally got up from my bed and changed to black dress that I always wear when I am sad.
I decided to avoid everyone today and  stay home. I got to the kitchen and saw Jess eating her breakfast while texting someone. I guess that it was her loverboy Zach.
,,Good morning."I said to her, while waving one hand in front of her trying to get her attention.
,,Good morning."She replied, finally turning off her phone.
,, Yesterday when I came back from shopping, you were asleep in your bedroom, and I can tell you were crying. What happened?" Oh damn, I don't want to answer this. I must make something up.
,, Um, you know I had fight with Sheri throught text um...."
,, Really? Because Sheri was with me and Hannah and she didn't bring her phone. You are lying. Tell me the truth Cherr."
,, Okay you remember that kiss with Justin at party? So when I was with him at Monet's I said that I love him, and he said he love me too but he already is dating someone so it will destroy his reputation. What did I do to him?"
,, Oh my god, he is such a dįcķ! But Cherr today we are going with some people to EuropaPark (lunapark in Germany, just imagine it's near Crestmont too lol) and I want you to come with us! It will be fun!"
,, I don't know Jess, I am not feeling well..."
,, Please,please,please do it for me! Sheri is going to be here! "
,, Okay I am coming. But if Justin is going to be here I will ignore him!"
,, Okay but first change to some shorts and t-shirt, you can't come to lunapark with dress on."
,,Ok ok, when are we coming?"
,,In 2 hours, but hurry up because first we have to buy tickets for everyone, it can't be buyed there."
I rushed to my bedroom, changed to some crop top with shorts and converse. Then, I brushed my hair and put it into ponytail. I get back to the kitchen and ate my breakfast, which was some leftover pancakes. Jess was waiting me in our car.
,, Oh you are finally here!" Jess said as I sat to the passenger seat and she started the engine.
We arrived at some mall, and headed to TicketPortal ( you should know what is it, but if you don't it's just shop where you buy tickets to some concerts etc.), but while we were walking and talking we saw Justin kissing with some girl in as black as night hoodie. We couldn't see her face, but I had this feeling it's someone I know. We just ran to the TicketPortal and bought tickets. When we were just leaving, Justin stopped us.
,, Cheryl please wait!" Wow,he never called me my normal name. But it's okay.Right?
,, Leave me alone!"
,, I just wanted to say th-"
,,Sorry?" He nodded his head as no.
,,No?Okay." I said in half anger and half sadness.
When we got home I picked up my phone and posted this to Twitter:

Cheryl Davis                             Follow
@cherrdavis

Who is this mystery girl?

0 retweets        20 favorites
9:15am 31.8. 2016

●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●

A|N; Hey freeends! This took me like a hour to write even if it's shït. Okay thanks for reading even if no one will ever read this. Thanks