4. •Party!•

*ring bell*
,,Oh god oh god my besties are there oh god this isn't happening!!!!" I shouted, flying (like running fast, you know)to the door. I opened the door and saw him.
,,Oh god Cherr I missed you so much!"Justin said and instantly pulled me into a hug. When we were hugging, Jess took a photo of us and posted it! Then, she were greeting other people because it was already 8:10pm.

 When we were hugging, Jess took a photo of us and posted it! Then, she were greeting other people because it was already 8:10pm

Liked by: @jfoley and 289 others.

@jessdavis: Goals 😍😍😍
Tagged: @jfoley ,@cherrdavis

Comments disabled

,, Damn Cherr, you look great!" Justin said, giggling.
,,Thanks, well you are maybe a little bit hot?" I said, blushing.
,,Want something to drink?" I asked.
,, Hmmm...... is that even a question? Of course!!!!And Cherr, you have to tell me all about Paris!!"
,,Well, okay but I have to go meet Sheri. Are you coming with me?" I asked.
He nodded and followed me. Night passed very quick, and now there were just few of us. More specifically, there were only me, Justin,Jess,Sheri,Hannah,and Clay. We decided to go into our hot tub and play truth or dare. Who doesn't want to say truth or do something, he/she must drink 0,1l of vodka. We got into the hot tub, and started playing. Sheri was first.
,,Okay, Clay is in front of me so Clay, truth or dare?!"Sheri asked.
,,Hmmm.....Truth!"Clay replied.
,,Okay...... who are you in love with?" She asked very excitedly.
,,Uhm.....you know....ehm.......uhm.....no one." He relpied nervously.
Hannah looked pretty dissapointed.
,, C'mon Clay, we know that you love Hannah! Say it!" I said to Clay.
,, Uh okay..... H-Hannah I l-love you ..." he replied, like a nervous wreck.
,,I love you too Clay!" Hannah replied, smiling so much.
,,Yaaaaay" Everyone cheered.
It was now Clay's turn and I was in front of him.
,, Cherr, truth or dare?" Clay asked, and I knew almost immediately that he was up to something.And I didn't like that.
,,Okay, dare!" I replied, god why didn't I choose truth!
,, I dare you to makeout with Justin for at least 2 minutes!" He said, and an evil smile appeared on his face.
,, Clay that's not fair I-" I couldn't finish my sentence, because Justin's lips was smashed onto mine. I was so surprised, but then I kissed back. After like 30 seconds, it turned into a french kiss. Our tongues moved in perfect sync, but then we didn't even know and 2 minutes passed.
,,Okay kids cut it out!" Clay shouted, and I could hear he was laughing.
When our lips separated, I was looking right into Justin's beautiful eyes. I enjoyed it so much, because he was my crush since sophomore year, and now we are going to be seniors! But he was drunk, so he will probably not remember this. We continued playing, but then others had to go home, so it was just me and Jess. I posted some pictures to insta and went to sleep.

 I posted some pictures to insta and went to sleep

Liked by: @jfoley, @jessdavis, and 340 others

@cherrdavis: Best party ever! Hope you liked it but I am too drunk and tired so I have to go to sleep now. Bye!
Tagged: @jessdavis, @clayjensen, @hannahbaker, @jfoley, @sheriheart, @standall.a, @d.zach, @monty

Comments disabled

■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●

A|N Hope you liked it! Thanks!