Guilt

He couldn't sleep for a two whole weeks. He doesn't know why there was a little amount of guilty left in him. He keeps thinking about it most of the time that why he felt guilty.

Then it hit him like a truck.

Was he too harsh? Too intimidating?

Everything was flashbacking in his mind. He remembered how he made fun of her hair. Her face. Her weakness. Her injuries. From the beginning he considered her as someone definitely ugly. One of the reasons why he tutored her was because he wouldn't fall in love with someone ugly like her.

It was 9 months ago when he started tutoring her. Her parents requested him to tutor her in return he'll be paid the amount he wants. He was actually paid a lot.

He was a very focused tutor, but he was one of those who made her feel even weaker.

He doesn't want anything now, but to apologize to her for his wrong deeds.

In afternoon, he went to her school and waited to meet her.

It was 2:30 pm whether school ended. He put his hoodie on so that Irene won't recognize her.

Suddenly, two very familiar figures appeared in front of him. He was facing their backs. He realized it was Yu Rae, who was smiling lightly while talking to a very tall guy. He was good looking. I admit it.

He was nervous but he encouraged himself and spoke out "Um, Yu can we talk?" She looked back with an unamused expression. "Oh-" That boy cut her off "She's going out with me now. Talk to her some other day, okay?" He stood in front of her and patted , his shoulders.

He stood there, trying to figure out what happened. "Babe?" Irene gave him a concerned look.

He was not satisfied.