Don't go

"S-she" he stuttered while trying to form right words in his mind, "k-kissed another guy" he tightened the hug. "Irene?" I said in a comforting tone not wanting to make him feel any worse.

"Y-yes" he said as he kept sobbing. "Oh, mianhe. I should get going" he suddenly said as he loosened his hands around my waist. "No, I'm sure you're not okay. At least now, share whatever is in your heart. It will ease your pain" I said as I shook his shoulders.

I saw his expression changing and then he grabbed my wrist and drove me to his home. "I've something to share" he said as he looked into my eyes intensely "hmm? What's it?"

"You knew she was a bully right?"

"What?-" he cut me off "you knew she was bully, a bitch who dates guys for money. Why didn't you tell me?" He gave a me a disappointing look.

"I tried to tell y-" he cut me off again "oh I realized" he looked down as he realized that it was him who never listened, nor trusted me.

"I'm sorry. I still should've done something" I said as I get up from the couch in his living room and patted his back "take care".

He suddenly gripped my hand. "Wait" he walked towards me not breaking the eye contact "I'm s-sorry and can I tutor you again?" He hesitated but still asked.

"Um, no, it's okay Yifan is always there to help me in maths. So I don't need any tutor" I said as I tried to have him a smile.

His expression changed