Familiar Voice

It's been about five months since I was released from the hospital. I felt a little more comfortable with him than before but not too much.

It always made me feel special how he always treated me in a different way. By these months, I anticipated how he gave cold shoulders to his employees who always unbuttoned half of their shirt and show their cleavage, yes I'm talking about female employees.

I saw it when I went to his office last week because he felt hungry and wanted to eat the food cooked by me. Even after reaching his office I saw how jealous those employees were when they saw Yifan posting and acting cute so that I feed him. I want really planning to do so until I saw them. I fed him and showed them that he belongs to me.

Wait did I just-

"What are you day dreaming about?" Yifan asked as I snapped out my thoughts.

"Nothing, can we just look at other shops?" I gave him a fake smile as he nodded.

He wanted to buy me shoes. He told me Gucci is the best while I told him not to spend too much money on me but he's still insisting me to go there so I agreed.

While we both just enters the big shop suddenly a very beautiful yet short girl bumped into Yifan.

"Uh! Yifan?" She was shocked to see him and then her eyes traveled to me "Yu Rae?Woah! I can't believe I've finally got to see my buddies"  she said as she hugged him, my eyes widened a bit. I admit I was a bit jealous but then she hugged me too.

"So you're here in Gucci too?" Yifan asked her as she nodded continuously. "I wanted to buy purse, that's why I came" she again looked at me "and you, why don't you talk to me" she cutely pouted while I raised my eyebrows at Yifan.

He whispered something in her ear and she nodded and looked at me. "Oh sorry, so we were very good friends at high school including Kris or you call Yifan"

"So we met here, why don't we shop together?" I suggested as she smiled brightly. I forgot Yifan and left him there alone standing.

"Wendy! Where are you going?" A deep husky voice yelled as she looked behind. "Oh Chanyeol! Sorry I totally forgot about you because I found my bestie!" She said as that tall guy with pointy ears looked at me. Somehow his gaze softened just in the same time Yifan came behind me and gave me a back hug.

What's with his sudden change of attitude?

"So wifey, shall we stand when all day or shop something at least" he whispered at the crook of my neck.

"I forgot!" Wendy said as she hit herself cutely "meet my husband Park Chanyeol" she introduced him to us as she smiled proudly.

"H-hi" His voice somehow sounded a bit familiar, why?