"So now I will tell you all a story!" Chanyeol, who is better known as Wendy's husband excitedly said as the kids widened their eyes and sat closer to him in curiosity.

I was sitting at the back of the class, resting my back against the wall.

"Once upon a time, there was a girl and a boy" he began "uff, same type of story again" a  little boy with cute round glasses said as he puffed his cheeks.

"The boy was a teacher who used to tutor that girl. He was mischievous!" He continued "why mischievous?" a girl curiously asked. "Because he knew that his student liked him"

The kids were dumbfounded as they stared at him intensely "yet he still enjoyed her attention and kept ignoring her" he said as a girl rolled her eyes in annoyance. "I hate these types of boys" she puffed her cheeks which looked really cute.

"but one day he went overboard which cause the girl to leave him" he continued. "Ah wae!" A girl squeaked. "Because he's a bad boy?" Another cute boy answered.

"Yes, you're right. She seemed to still like the guy that in her wedding day, she ran to the guy but before she could reach him. A car crashed against her..." the last line came out as a whisper while his eyes darted into mine wanting me to realize something.

Then, it hit me like a truck