stares

I don't know why since that day in the mall Yifan has gotten way more possessive about me than before. He's always reasoning out that I shouldn't go outside alone and that he'll be the one who'll take me outside. He'll protect me. He'll buy me whatever I want.

Not only that, he often takes me to his office and introduces me to his employees. Now, almost everyone in his office knows who I am, his wife.

Today I felt a bit tired so I decided to stroll around streets as Yifan went to a business trip. I decided to enter a coffee shop where I happened to meet Wendy again.

I decided to ignore her and mind my business.

I walked past her and somehow she saw me and waved at me. I didn't wave or even smile back, I turned me gaze on the cashier.

"Hey, can you hear me?" She looked a bit annoyed as I've inspected "oh sorry, I might be day dreaming. So how's everything? And how are you that....person, I mean your husband?" She seemed uncomfortable ask mentioned the word husband.

"Uh, me and he? We're both okay, you should visit us. Bye, take care!" She acted as if she was in a rush and went out of the coffee shop where he happened to meet his husband.

She tried to get his attention but somehow her husband kept staring at me. It made me feel weird, so I turned around and payed the cashier.

I thought they might've left but I met them outside the shop.

As I walked past them I felt his stares at my back, why does he make me feel like that? I ran back to house.