Chapter One

Layla

The place was perfect. A perfect little corner where only dark shadows was lurking around the hidden area. The little light was several feet away, away from discovering the playful sin that I was committing. I knew for a fact that none of the hidden security cameras could capture this moment. This scene. 

My head dropped back in pleasure, my fingers laced through a huge junk of blond hair, my nails digging into his scalp. I bit my bottom lip when he captured my folds between his teeth sending a bolt of fire to my lower abdomen. 

My pussy was being tongue fucked. Just outside the Estate, just a several feet away from the front gate. 

I smirked as I felt a growl vibrating between my legs. I arched my back, still managing to hold my balance on the motorcycle's seat that was parked beside an oak tree. My eyes shifted down to Seth. He was on his knees, his head between my spread thighs, my leather skirt almost covering what he was doing to me. My black thong had been thrown beside him, now laying untouched on the ground, blending with the darkness around us. 

The cold air felt fresh against my heated body. 

Seth was only supposed to drive me home after another long day at University. I had stayed late in the library, finishing off some work I needed to do and before I realized it, the daylight has faded into darkness and it was already late. Seth was there. Offering me a ride. I accepted it. And now he was on his knees on his own free will. 

And who was I to say no to him? 

Beside, I need this distraction.  

I wanted to get rid of the sight of a pair of brown iris form my mind. Eyes that has hunted me since the moment I discovered them. 

And I knew form the back of my mind that these eyes was the only reason to why I was feeling the pleasure of being tongue fucked right now. Because I was imagining them in front of me. Him. What a fucking fucked up situation. I wanted to puke. 

My stupid thought made me grip Seth's hair tighter with anger, pulling his head back, away from my pussy as his baby blue eyes met my green ones. I hissed. "Fuck. Me." 

"Gladly." He rasped, getting on his feet his hands already busy with unbuckling his belt and the next second his jeans was around his ankles. His cock was rigid, small drops of cum dripping as he took a step forward grabbing the back of my thighs, widen them even further apart. 

His blue eyes never leaving mine as he smirked and entered me with one long and hard thrust. Suddenly his blue eyes changed into a rougher tone. Brown. Dark brown. Eyes that belonged to a motherfucker.  And I moaned out loud, my hips bucking against his cock. 

"Fuck Layla, you feel so damn....." Seth muttered between his heavy breath as he rasped out the last word. ".....good." 

I shut my eyes and ignored his stupid words. Words that did nothing to excite me, not like a pair of brown eyes did. Fuck. Fuck. Fuckable fucking fuck.  

The pleasure came waving over me only to drift away when Seth voice brought me back from my imagination.  A toxic imagination. I growled and opened my eyes ready to snap harshly when suddenly my eyes saw a figure behind Seth's shoulder. 

I narrowed my eyes, slowly seeing a tall figure standing beside a car on the other side of the road, just a few feet away from us. Watching the scene unfold before him. A street light was near him casting a glowing light over the half of his body, giving me the perfect view of him. He was dressed in a dark ink black suit, his knuckles deep inside his front pockets as he stood tall, his legs slightly parted. My eyes shifted up and I saw his face. His lips set in hard line. His eyes dark and furious, narrowing at me.