Epilogue

I'm so nervous but happy reading, lovely! :) and I'm sorry for the error mistakes in this chapter 😩

Epilogue

Layla

I heard voices. They were unclear and blurry, making the tones difficult to reach my ears. 

I didn't know if I was asleep or if I was dead. I felt dead, numb and exhausted. I wanted to get up, straighten my energy and march towards him. I wanted rip his balls off, I wanted to feed him his own dick. I wanted to destroy him, I wanted to ruin him. But every bone in my body was weak. Useless. I felt myself drowning into memories of us until I faded away back to the cold darkness. 

Dark Beauty.

Don't go.

I don't want you to go. Stay with me.

Say you want to stay. Open your eyes for me, Layla.

I felt myself shaking. I should have walked away. I should have never wanted to hear him say those words. They weren't beautiful anymore. They were lies. Nothing but lies.  

How can I have kissed every part of you but not those pretty and soft lips of yours?

Did I just make my Dark Beauty blush?

You look beautiful when you blush. 

I want you. I want you in a different way, Layla. A way that will give us a future. Together.

The pain was throbbing consistently, it disconnected me from everything. Even myself. I recognized the pain from when I was a little girl but somehow this pain seemed more....tragic. The weight was heavier to carry, it crashed me down to the ground and made sure to drain any sign of life within me. 

It's a war. A war that won't end until there is a winner and a loser. And I....I'm going to be the winner. Mark my words. 

Perhaps the blame was on me? Because everything started with me. With my words. I was attracted to him, something about his dark features drew me towards him and I was determined to change his visions about women that I didn't realize I went too deep. 

Don't be so sure of yourself, little girl. Once I fuck you....you'll be the one wanting more and more of me. Mark my words. 

No marking me. I don't like it.

I don't like fucking hickeys on my body, is that understood?

I curled deeper into my own embrace, trying to find warmth yet I was stone cold. That fucking bastard. Did he plan everything? Did he wisely and quietly plan to ruin me while at the same time being with another woman? Why else would he prevent me from marking him? He was against it, he hissed and growled at me, afraid that he would be exposed by her and show what a truly disgusting man he was. 

But that disgusting, awful and unfaithful man......I fell for him blindly. And of all mistakes I have committed, this one was the worst of them all. Of all the pain I have experienced, this one was most devastated of them all. 

I thought I had learned my lesson. To never trust a man again. Yet I made the same mistake.  

He was the winner and I....I was the loser.

***

"Layla..." a voice whispered, laced with pain, "please, lis..."