3- With You

You talked to the man for an hour, you told him all about Skylar and Lin and the contest.

"Oh my god. I just realized I never got your name!" You said.

"I'm Daveed. It's nice to meet you." He said with a smile.

"I'm (Y/N). It's nice to meet you too!"

He nodded. "So where were we? Skylar just up and left you?"

"Yeah! For this guy named Lin."

Daveed's attention sparked. "Wait his name was Lin." You nodded. "Like Lin-Manuel Miranda?" He asked.

"Yea. Do you know him?" You asked taking a sip of your Mojito.

"Yeah! Lin's my dude." He said flashing another perfect smile.

"Skylar seems to... really like him too." You said looking down.

He grabbed your chin and lifted it turning your face towards his. "Hey.... Look even though Skylar might have left you, I can be here." He stared into your eyes.

You felt yourself blushing and looked down. "Thank you Daveed" You said looking back up at him.

Then something amazing happened. He kissed you. You could literally feel your heart stop.... only to start again rapidly fast.

After he withdrew he bit his lip and looked you up and down, sitting on the bar stool. "Can I take you out tomorrow?" He asked bluntly.

You were shocked by the quick turn of events and started sputtering looking for words. "Puh-uhh-uhh. Of course."

Daveed chuckled. "Can I have your number?"

"Yeah sure." You handed him your phone to put in his number and he handed you his.

You saved your contact as "(Y/N)🌸" and handed back the phone. He typed quickly and with a smirk, he handed it back.

You looked down at your phone and saw he saved himself as "Daddy Daveed👅💦😍"

When you looked back up at him he was grinning so hard he probably pulled a muscle. You scoffed at him and started laughing.

"Daddy Daveed?" You asked laughing.

"I couldn't decide between that or Baby Diggs." He said putting a hand on his chin.

You laughed again. The bartender walked over and handed you the tab.

Daveed grabbed it and put his card down. "It's on me."

You looked at him. "You don't have to do that." He tilted his head slightly and smiled. "Don't worry about it." He nodded at the bartender and she took it and went to the cash register.

"You really didnt need to but thank you." You checked the time on your phone. It was pretty late. "Shoot. I really should get going." You grabbed your things and stood up. Daveed got up too.

You started talking quickly "Thank you for the drink. I gotta get home but I'll see you tomorrow. Call me. Okay?" He nodded. "Alright goodnight." You hugged him and then ran off to your car.

~~~

When you got home Skylar wasn't home yet. You thought it was weird but went to sleep anyways. You had a huge day ahead of you tomorrow.