Falling For You (Literally)

After a day of resting in a healing pod, the girl awakens to three paladins along with Allura and Coran.
  As she attempts to step out, she notices her legs are shaky and she doesn't have much strength.
    "W-Where am I?"
"You're in the Castle of Lions. You'll be safe now." Shiro assured her.
"C-Castle?"
  Quickly realising her position, she dropped to the floor and bowed down.
    "I-I'm sorry, your majesty! I didn't mean to show any disrespect! Y-You may punish me as you wish!"
  Her eyes began to tear up.
    "H-Hey! There's no need for that!"
  Allura kneeled down next to the girl. The girl refused to look up.
    "You weren't being disrespectful, and no one is going to punish you."
    "Yea, it's okay. Relax. Here, I'll help you up." Offered Pidge.
  Pidge kneeled down beside her, but the girl refused any help.
    "N-No. It's okay. I can't keep being any inconvenience to you. "
  The girl attempted to stand up on her own but she was too weak to support herself, so she ended up falling in the arms of the closest person to her. Pidge's arms.
    Shiro spoke up. "Miss, Please. You are no inconvenience. Pidge, take her to the dining room. Hunk, start breakfast. I'll go check on Keith and Lance. "
    Both paladins did as they were told. Pidge noticed the girl's struggle to walk, so she tightened her grip on her so that the girl didn't have to use much of her strength to move.
She's really light? They must have had her for a long time if she's gone this long without eating.
    Once Pidge, Hunk and the girl arrived to the dining room, Pidge helped the girl sit down.
    "Here, sit down, Miss. Hunk is going to get us something to eat. He's really an amazing cook!"
    "Pidge, you flatter me," Hunk said with a proud smile as he walked off to the kitchen.
    The girl still refused to look up at them. "T-Thank you..."
    "Miss?"
    "Y-Yes?"
    "May I know your name?"
  Her eyes widened.
    "Why would my name be an interest to you?"
    "Oh, sorry. I was just a bit curious, I guess..." Pidge said, a little offended.
    "N-No!" She threw herself to the floor in order to once again bow. "Don't apologise! I-I wasn't trying to be rude! I-I just didn't think you'd care!"
    Pidge quickly kneeled down next to her. "H-Hey! You don't need to do that! You're going to hurt yourself even more!" Pidge carefully helped her back onto her seat.
    At this point, the rest of the team had entered the room.
    "What happened?" Asked Shiro.
    "She keeps throwing herself on the floor!"
    "And I thought I was crazy!"
"Lance!" Everyone screamed in sync.
"Oh, look. Your knees are bleeding! Why would you do that to yourself?"
Pidge reached for a napkin to help clean the blood off but she was stopped by the girl covering her knees.
"No, please. I've been enough of a bother now. I'll see to my own cleaning up. "
She begins to stand, but Pidge stands in front of her, blocking her from going anywhere.
"Miss, please. You have to be gentle on yourself."
"Pidge is right. Coran? Could you get the First Aid Kit, please?"
"Yes, Princess!"
    The girl's eyes widened once again at the word. "Princess?" She begins to drop to the floor to bow yet again, but Pidge catches her before she can touch the ground.
"Don't you even try it, " commanded Pidge, finally catching a quick glimpse of the girl's dark eyes.
    Pidge wanted to see them. She wanted to look deeper into her eyes. Pidge's curious nature just had to know and study every detail of her face.

    Who was she? What was she so afraid of?

    The girl was too weak to push herself off of Pidge, so they both stayed in that position for a few seconds until Coran returned with the Kit.

    Everyone stayed quiet, watching how the two were frozen in place.The girl still looking down and Pidge holding her in her arms.
    "I've got the Kit! Oh-"
Pidge snapped out of her trance and soon the girl was once again placed on her chair. Pidge took the kit from Coran.
"Thanks..."
The rest of the team sat at the table.
Shiro, knowing they should probably have some time to themselves instead of being embarrassed by everyone's presence, suggested:
"It'll be easier if you go to the bathroom. You need any help?"
    "Uh,well," Pidge turns to the girl, "Do you think you can lean on me?"
  "Um," She attempts to stand, but she falls back on her chair.
  "Well, actually," Pidge began, quickly remembering how light the girl currently was. "I think I might be able to carry you. May I?"
    The girl looked away and nodded, letting the green paladin know she had permission.
    Pidge gently slipped her left arm under her knees and allowed the girl to rest her back on her right arm.
Thanks to all the training, Pidge had gotten much stronger. So with that, and the girl's weight, Pidge swiftly picked her up in her arms.
    "Woah, Pidge. You've definitely been training a lot," pointed out Keith.
    "Well, yea. It's only natural."

And with that, both girls were out of the room.

  "Did you guys see how Pidge kept looking at that girl? She totally likes her!" exclaimed Lance.
  "Oh, I sure did!" added Allura. "They looked so cute like that!"
  "No matter how adorable they looked, don't bother them with it. That means you, Lance." said Shiro.
  "What?! Why?! It'll be revenge for all the times she made jokes about me and Keith!"
  "Come on, Lance. Those jokes were gold!" Hunk joined in carrying four breakfast-filled plates.
  "Gold my-"
  "Lance! Just drop it. Don't say anything. We don't want the same chaos that happened between you and Keith to repeat itself, now do we?"
Both boys blushed.
  "Oh, Please! I doubt anyone would cause as much damage as them." Allura teased.
"Not funny..." retorted Keith.

Hi, thanks for reading this! I really do appreciate it. :)