You're what?!

Once the green paladin was out of the dining room, she headed off to the nearest bathroom with the unnamed girl in her arms.
    Finally in the bathroom, Pidge sat the girl down on the sink. She opened the First Aid Kit and took out some antibacterial wipes. She slowly started wiping away the blood.
    "Ouch!"
    "Oh, sorry. It'll keep stinging for a bit, so hang in there."

    "Resumi..."
    "What?"
    "That's my name... Resumi."
    "That's a nice name."
    "I'm sure you've heard better."
    "Uh, no actually. Your name is the most beautiful name I've ever heard."
  Resumi's face turned pink.
    "Resumi?"
    "Y-Yea?"
    "Could you look at me?" Pidge looked up at the girl's face.

    "You want me to look at you?"
    "Yea. Please?"
    "I-I'm not supposed to do that...."
    "What do you mean?"
    "It's rude to look at your superiors in the eyes."
    "What? Resumi, no. I'm not your superior; none of us are. Well, maybe Allura, but she doesn't really care about stuff like that."

    "But you're all the universe's only hope! How could you not be above me? I'm only a no good servant...."
    "Servant? Is that why you were on that ship? They took you away so that you could be their servant?"
    "N-No, not exactly."
    "Then... you already were a servant?
    "Y-Yes."
    "To who? Wait, actually, why would they even take you? Resumi, I have so many questions-"
    "I'd imagine you would. I'd prefer to tell all of you at once though."
    "Right. Well, I'm done cleaning. You just need some bandages."

  Pidge carefully wrapped both of Resumi's knees in the bandages. When she finished, she found Resumi's beautiful eyes looking down at her.

Resumi is finally looking at me!

Both of their eyes locked onto each other. Pidge could barely hear Resumi's soft whisper over her loudly beating heart.

"...beautiful..."
"Huh?"

    "Your eyes... I've never seen that color in someone's eyes. They remind me of the tatami floors in my master's home... They're beautiful."
    "Uh, thanks? Yours too. They're so deep and dark. They look black, but I can see purple in them too... Your eyes are like Keith's but that's because he's--"
    She blinks.
  "No- Hold on. A-Are you-?"
  "Galra? Yes, I am."
Pidge begins to step back, her eyes widening.
  "A-Are you against us?"
  "No! Not at all! Please don't worry. I'm daughter of a rebel Galra... or... I used to be at least."
  "Used to be? What do you mean?"
  "Um, my parents have been missing for basically half of my life. There's a possibility that they are..."
     Pidge's eyes widened at the realization of the possible fate of Resumi's parents.

"Oh, I'm really sorry, Resumi."

Her eyes began to tear up.

"H-Hey, it's okay.... You know, my dad and brother are also missing. They were captured by Zarkon a while ago. We're going to find them though, and we'll find your parents as well. You'll see, when this is all over, we'll have our families back."
  Resumi formed a small smile.
  "Yea... with Voltron, you'll be unstoppable."
  "We'll be unstoppable."
Resumi smiled, and Pidge couldn't help but return it.

    She's really beautiful.