Chapter 2 - Those Five Boys

Charlotte has always loved Italian restaurants so it was no surprise that I found myself sitting in one on our first night in London.

“So how are you finding London so far Annie??” asked Charlotte, while shoving another huge spoonful of Pasta in her mouth.

“It’s great, I love everything!! The freedom, the scenery and of course the boys are much hotter here!!” I reply, putting the emphasis on the boys part. We sit in silence for a while eating our pasta and enjoying the lovely view from our table.

While sitting there I kept thinking about the five gorgeous boys we had seen on the way out of our apartment. They must’ve been some of the best looking guys I’d ever come across in my life. One with luscious curly hair and perfect green eyes, another with the eyes as blue as the ocean and cute blonde hair with undertones of dark brown, which made him look absolutely adorable. The third had coco brown eyes and a quiff that stood up really high above his head and then there was another with an adorable birthmark on his neck and relatively short yet curly hair. But the one that had really caught my eye was the boy with the messy brown hair, perfect dull blue eyes and do I dare mention the huge muscles being shown off through his red and white striped top. He was the pure definition of perfection and I knew I’d have to find a way to introduce myself to him as soon as possible. They all seemed so carefree and laidback, I mean I only saw them for a mere ten seconds but even from that little time I could tell they were the type of people who liked to have fun. I have always been one of those people who went to a lot of parties and often drank a little too much so I knew that if I’d just be able to introduce myself to them that we had the potential to become great friends.

“Are you ready to go?” Charlotte questioned, causing me to loose my train of thought.

“Yeah sure, whenever you’re done!” I replied not fussed if I had to sit here for a while longer with such a beautiful view to admire I could sit here for days. The lights on the waterfront were almost magical, lighting up the surprisingly dark sky above us and the little splashes made when the waves hit the riverbanks were almost soothing so sitting there for a little while longer was certainly not a problem.

We took the long way back home so we could check out the area and it was also quite beautiful to be able to walk along the waterfront. Our conversations were really quite random on the way home. Somehow we got onto the topic of our favourite bands. Charlotte began telling me all the new goss about her favourite band One Direction. Then it hit me, those five boys that I haven’t stopped thinking about where in fact the boys from One Direction. I couldn’t believe this we were going to be living next to One Direction for an entire year.

Just when I thought my life could not get any better it did.