Rebecca and Truth or Dare

Matthew's P.O.V 

" Why the hell are you hear Rebecca?" I said trying to stay calm. " Oh you didn't recognize me at the show" She smirked.She's the Rebecca Carter called on. Fuck my life. I hate this girl so much. She is gonna ruin my chances with Emilia. 

" Your so stupid Matty. This isn't the last you will see of me" She hissed and stomped out of the room. 

I sighed. I might as well go find the boys.  I just won't tell them anything because Emilia is there. I grab my phone off of the charger and my room key. I turn off the lights and lock the door. 

I walk to the Jack's room and knock on the door. Nash opens the door and motions me in. I walk into the room and see Emilia in between Carter and Taylor. Those three are always talking. But Carter and Tay can't like her all the boys said she was mine. 

" Let's play truth or dare" Jc said filled of excitement. We all agreed and sat in a circle. Emilia sat in between Tay and Carter. While I got stuck next to Shawn. Not that Shawn's a bad kid. I love him like a brother. 

" I go first" Cameron said like a kid on Christmas eve. 

" Ok Cam it's a game calm down" Emilia said sarcastically. Then she smiled showing off her dimples.

" Matt truth or dare" Cam smirked. Shit I will pick truth. If I pick dare he will make me do something with Emi.

" Truth" I squeak. Ugh I sound like a girl.

Emilia's P.O.V

" What's your favorite thing about Emilia?" Cam told Matt. Fuck I'm probably gonna blush. Matt opens his eyes so wide.

" I think Emilia's dimples are adorable" Matthew says confidently. I blush and look down. 

" Look she is blushing dawh" Taylor pokes my cheek. I slap his hand away and give him the "Really bitch" Look. He puts his hand up in defense. 

It was now Jc's turn. He looks at me with evilness in his eyes. 

Shit I'm fucked. Tell my mom I love her.

" Emi truth or dare" Jc says. All the boys look at me.

" Dare" I say all sass like.

" I dare you too................