Getting Starbucks and seeing each other for the first time after our fight

Emilia's P.O.V

Me and Valentina made it down stars and she brang me to a Starbucks I didn't even know this hotel had.

"It's on me completely. I'll go order the usual" Valentina said.

"Thank you" I smiled at her . 

My usual is a grande mocha cookie crumble Frappuccino and Val's is a Carmel Ribbon crunch Frappuccino. Valentina has the same as Matt.

See as hard as I try I can't get him out of head.

"OMG it's Emilia Perez" 2 girls with blond hair and blue eyes ran up to me. They look like twins

I'm happy I look some what presentable. I have on leggings my volleyball sweatshirt from when I was in school and moccasins. Thing #1 had on  grey Victoria Secret sweatpants and a black v neck on. Thing #2 had on black yoga pants with a lime green v neck.

"Hi girls what's your names" I asked them hugging each of them.

"I'm Abby and thats Amy" thing 1... I mean Abby said.

"Can we take a picture"  Amy asked.

"Yea let's wait till Valentina gets back" I answered.

Abby squealed when i mentioned Valentina.

"Where's the rest of the Magcon boys" Abby questioned.

"There upstairs I think" I said having no clue.

As on que Valentina came back with our drinks I grabbed mine and drank some.

"So how are we gonna take pictures? I'll follow you guys on twitter too" I asked.

"Oh one photo with each and than one photo with all three of us. And the same with Valentina"  Amy said.

"With me" Valentina was honestly confused.

"Duh silly" Abby giggled

We took our photos and they took their photos with Valentina.

The door opened and the bell jingled.

"ErMerGerd Its Matthew Espinosa and Carter Reynolds how much better can this night get.

I rolled my eyes at the sound of my boyfriends name. Is he even my boyfriend anymore? I have no idea.