Our First Fight Part 1

Emilia's P.O.V

I walked down the hall to Matt and Carter's hotel room and knock on the door.

"Matt open up babe" I say through the door.

"No don't babe me babe Luke Brooks" He said.

I rolled my eyes and go back to the youtubers hotel room. I knock and Carter opened the door.

"Cartah give me your room key" I tell him. He handed me his key and I thanked him.

I ran back to Matt and opened the door.

"How did you get in" He asked. I hold up Carter's key.

"Now we are gonna talk about this like two mature people" I say as we sit across each other. Him on his bed and me on Carter's bed. I kick my sandals of and sit criss cross while he sits there looking at me.

"Why did you get so jealous" I ask

"because it's a DM I don't understand why you got so worked up about it." He rolled his eyes.

"Because its my man crush you know its my man crush why do you get so worked up about it. I don't get work up when you talk about Ariana Grande" I was so frustrated that my speech impediment started coming out.

"That's different. I don't understand why the fuck it matters to you" He replied .

"Oh my god. Dios ayudame." (help me god) I say rubbing my temples.

"Emilia Admit that your were wrong" He tells me.

"FOR WHAT THOUGH. SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT ITS NOT THAT IMPORTANT" I yell at him.

"DO NOT TELL ME TO SHUT THE FUCK UP. AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU SHOULD NOT DO THAT" He also yells at me.

"DEJAR DE SER UN IDIOTA" (stop being a idiot) I yell.

"NUMBER ONE. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN. NUMBER TWO YOUR BEING DUMB" He says now pacing.

"I told you to stop being a idiot" I say trying to calm down.

"I hate the fact that you can't just say sorry" He says trying to calm down also.

"I'm SORRY OK IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT" I scream at him.

he rolled his eyes.

"my best friend is here and so is my little sister. I'm gonna have a good time with them and if your gonna act like a dick and get mad because I'm excited over a DM. Then I'm not waisting my time with you because I broke up with my ex because he got jealous over everything I did that had to involve a boy so don't make me have to brake up with you because I actually like you no I love you so don't make me make YOU another ex and I'm done with this conversation" I tell him and walk out of the room back to where everyone is.

I knock on the door and see that Can opens the door. I walk in and everyone looks at me.

"guys I'm gonna go to bed. Carter here's your room key"I passed him my room key.

" Val keep having fun with the boys and girls. do you have a room key" I asked her. She nodded. I hugged them each separately.

"good night guys" I say and leave the room.

"I can't believe that fucking happen. This is to much at one o'clock in the morning" I mumble to myself as I open my hotel room and start getting ready and go to bed next to Maddie