YouTube video

Cameron's P.O.V

(skipped that they all are in the Jack's hotel room)

"I'm board let's do something" Nash said, blowing air out of his mouth.

"What do you wanna do? Please don't say vines I'm sick of making vines" Carter said.

Shawn's phone started ringing he stepped out into the hall way to answer it.

We all started to brainstorm ideas of something to do.

"Wanna make a YouTube video together" Emilia said. We all looked at her like she was a genius.

"That is a great idea! But what should it be on?" Taylor said.

"I solved one problem, you people solve the other one"  Emilia said with a hint of sass.

I love that girl. Not in that way but in a little sister way.

"Let's just do a ask some of Magcon" Nash suggested.

"Jack and Jack we are using your lights and camera" Emilia demanded.

We heard a door close. It was Shawn he came back.

"Okay guys Aaron is coming back from visiting his niece. Mahogany is gonna be staying in a hotel with is instead of her friend's house. To top it all of Jacob and Hayes are joining us" Shawn said excited.

We all smiled. Magcon is gonna be whole. Yass boo boo!

The Jack's finished setting up the lights and camera. Emi came back with her MacBook Pro.

Emilia's P.O.V

"Guys tweet this out so everyone sends in questions" I demand.

"Jeez woman stop demanding us zayum" Jack G says jokingly with a goofy grin on his face.

"I can't you wanna know why" I asked smirking.

"Why? Why because? What is the reason you can't stop demanding us" Jc says like he sick of me. We all know he's joking because I'm awesome.

" I can't stop because I'm a boss ass bitch bitch bitch bitch. I'm a boss ass bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch" I break out into song.

All the boys laugh as we start to clear out the room and male it cleaner while my boyfriend, Matt and Cameron started to set up the lights

"We are world wide trending guys" Shawn says.

"Who's channel is it gonna be on" Taylor asks.

" I volunteer as tribute" I screamed.

Everybody laughed as we sat down

on the bed and floor I sat in the middle of the everyone because everyone else is irrelevant.

"Go press record Nash please. Your the closest" I beg Nash. He nodded and  smiled then got up and pressed record.

"Hello YouTube it's Emilia and I'm here with a couple things to say" I smile to the camera and wave.

" I'm gonna let all my friends introduce them selves but first but let me say something first. Yes I'm wearing glasses I know I know. But let's let these ugly duckings introduce them selves."  I say enthusiastic like.

2 minutes later

everybody introduced themselves and we were about to start the video.

"Ok since we know who everyone in my video is and that we are all apart of Magcon. But anyway we asked asked you guys to send us questions at #asksomeofmagcon and you guys got us number 1 worldwide trending so thank you" I say to my camera.