walking on the boardwalk

After dinner there all in Jc,Sam, AMD Jack's hotel room!

Matthew's P.O.V

Seeing Emilia's face light up around her little sister is amazing. Oh let me tell you where everyone is. The 3 girls are sleeping in the hotel room with  Mahogany and Jacob's in his room, I don't like that kid he said that he was gonna try and steal Emi from me.

Emilia is sitting in between my legs and I have my arms wrapped around her waist as our legs are intertwined.

"You guys can we go walk on the board walk" Carter asked. We all agreed.

I kissed Emilia's shoulder, got up, and slipped my shoes on.

She got up and slipped on her sandals or whatever there called.

"Leggo" Sam said as we all walked out the door and to the elevator.

JC pressed the button and we all went down. I looked at my watch and saw it was only 9:00 PM so we probably won't get back until 10 p.m. I grabbed Emilia's hand as we walked out the hotel.

Carter came running up to us.

"Emilia" He said fixing his snapback.

"Yes Mr.Reynolds" She smiled at him

"Well tomorrow Bart's buying the plane tickets for everyone to go home and well I was wondering if  instead of going to North Carolina I could go to West Virginia with you and stay with you for a week or two" He said walking next to her.

"Sure I'll let mom know" She nodded.

"Thanks! Your the best Perez" He hugged her than ran to catch up with the group. Emilia and I were a few steps behind.

Emilia's P.O.V

"Matt look" I told him.

"where beautiful" he asked.

"At Carter and Valentina" I pointed.

they were holding hands and laughing.

"that's why he wanted to go home with you duh they have been talking all night" Matt smiled

"Our best friends might date! Our best friends might date! our best friends might date!" I chanted and stopped to do a little dance.

"Your a hot mess. Come on its 10 were heading back" Matt

laughed as we all started to walk back.