0.1 | Land of the Gods ✅

olympus

IT SEEMED THAT, no matter how long the gods thrived for, the brotherly rivally between Zeus and Poseidon would only get worse as the eons went by. And with Hades having an official place amongst the gods, he did little to nothing to help extinguish the flames.

So it more often than not fell upon the combined forces of Hestia and Athena to get the brothers to stop.

"We wouldn't be dealing with this issue if you hadn't banished him!" Poseidon brought his clenched fist down hard on the armrest of his throne.

"Please, brother," Zeus rolled his eyes, lightning seeming to crack in them. "That was us as a whole that banished him. Do you not remember voting yes with the rest of us?"

Hades' face lit up as he interjected, "I'd like to remind everyone that I did not vote yes."

"Stay out of this!" Barked Poseidon and Hades scoffed, a remark on the tip of his tongue, but Athena cut in,

"Enough! You're fighting like a trio of children!"

"Athena is right, My King." Hera says. "We have a larger issue at hand."

Hera's hand founds Zeus' and a tense silence settled over the Olympian council. Eternitys of war had taken a toll on the thirteen gods gathered.

"It's decided then?" Zeus sighed and no sounds of protest came from his fellow immortals. "Hermes," the god lifted his head to meet his fathers gaze, "send the message and assemble the demigods of Camp Half-Blood."

°~•~°

two billion light-years away

HIS SWORD CAME down in a fast descent and his opponent barely managed to block. With his free hand, he threw a jab to his opponents side, his fist landing on their ribs.

"Ow!" His opponent's sword-arm went slack. "That actually hurt, Percy!"

He dropped his own arm to his side and scratched his head, "Sorry. Reflexes."

"

Reflexes." He scoffed and returned his sword to a rack near them. "I would've totally won that."

"Sure, 'Menis. Whatever helps you sleep at night."

The other man, Klemenis, threw him a nasty look over his shoulder as he headed to the exit of the training area, his hand pressed firmly against his side. Percy laughed and ran after him, the sword in his hand disappearing into thin air.

The two men followed a familiar path through the grand, marble corridors towards the dining hall. Dinner had been prepared a half hour ago, yet the pair refused to leave the training area until one of them won. For now, Klemenis had said, they were at a draw.

Stepping into the large dining hall, they were met by the sound of chattering and laughter. Two dozen or so tables were full to the brim with Soldiers of Chaos - a privilege only few were given.

Somewhere towards the back sat four figures, and that was where he and Klemenis headed to. The four - two boys and two girls - were crowding one of the boys who held a yellowed scroll in his hand.

"What is it?" Klemenis asked when they reached the group.

Alethea, a girl with dark skin amd short white hair, answered him, "We've just been summonded to Chaos' quarters."

°~•~°

HE USUALLY LOVED being given a mission, but the one Chaos had just given him and his friends was something Percy was not looking forward to. "As you already know, my brother, End, is rising. He has gained hundreds - if not thousands -  of followers as we speak. He has always been stronger than I, and now, he might finally overthrow my powers.

"I believe the first place he will go is Earth, the Land of the Gods."

Demetri, the boy on Percy's right, speaks. "And you want us to go there too?"

Chaos nods, "Aid my younger brethen, save them. If End rises, defeat him-"

"And return before next weeks breakfast." Mutters Nyssa from beside Klemenis.

"I was going to say return without complaint," says Chaos, "but you can't even depart without complaint."

N

yssa bows her head, "Pardon my manners, M'lady. We shall fulfill this mission to the greatest of our strengths."

"Good. Then you are pardonned."

Though Percy didn't want this mission assigned to his team, he forced his own complaints back down and bowed to Chaos and follows his team out of Chaos' quarters.

"And Anakulos?" Chaos calls to Percy and he turns. "I hope you will complete this mission wholeheartedly."

He nods solemnly and leaves the room. Ever since arriving on the planet he now calls home, he was no longer Percy Jackson, instead he was Anakulos: champion of Chaos and commander of the Order of Chaos.

The engine of their ship roared to life under them as Maximos - designated engineer of the team - sat at the control panels. Maximos was dressed in a skin-tight black suit, his cloak was thrown over the back of his seat and his mask was sitting atop his head.

Anakulos waited for Klemenis and Alethea to join Maximos before he disappeared into a room to suit himself. He donned an outfit similiar to Maximos, only his cloak was a deep golden color. Pinned to his chest were two small swords, his weapons of choice.

He was tired, he realised, of coming to the rescue of the people who had tried to kill him, even after everything he had done for them. He still had a mark to remind him of the betrayal.

A loud bang on the door made Anakulos pull it open. Demitri was on the other side. "Stop sulking, you think I want to go back too?"

Demitri had once been a demigod called Luke Castellan, and was recruited by Anakulos himself to join his team. Anakulos knew that Demitri didn't like the idea of returning to Earth anymore than he did. But Nyssa was the complete opposite, the old demigod somewhere in her still yearned to reunite with her Lady and Hunters. Unlike Percy Jackson and Luke Castellan, Zoë Nightshade could never hate Earth.

"Ladies and gentlemen." Maximos' voice could be heard floating through the ship. "Thanks to your charming captain, we have arrived at Earth in record breaking time. And if Anakulos and Demitri could please hurry up, we will land."

Demitri rolled his eyes and Anakulos followed him to the room their team was gathered in.

"Unimpressed." Alethea said as the large white building that sat in the clouds above the Empire State Building came into view.

Anakulos pulled Maximos' mask down onto his face. They were enchanted to distort their faces to whoever looked at them, unless of course, that person was also wearing a mask. The more you looked, the more distorted the face became.

"Open the hatch." Anakulos murmured and Maximos flipped a switch somewhere on the large panel before him.

Slowly, the floor a few ways away from them began to open, forming a large square that revealed Olympus under them.

"We got one minute before the ship turns back into a pin." Maximos says as he rises from his seat. "Or should I say, you have one minute." He leaps into the hole and his laugh follows him down.

Nyssa looked to Klemenis, before she shoved him into the hole. He screamed and grabbed hold of her cloak, dragging her down with him. Demetri shrugged and leapt out after them. Alethea after him.

Anakulos froze. He watched under his friends figures were only black dots beneath him. Cursing the gods, he threw himself out of the ship.