/9/

The two of them reacted exactly how I expected them too.

"That's stupid." Maximos commented and ducked swiftly as Nyssas hand shot out for his head.

"What'd you think it means?" I asked Nyssa as Maximos continued to try and dodge her hits.

"Maybe you should-" Her fist came in contact with Maximos' stomach and he doubled over. "-consult Chiron. You know, someone who actually deals with this stuff."

"We deal with this kind of stuff." Maximos wheezed.

"No we don't, Max. Last time I was involved with a prophecy, I died." Nyssa said.

"Can we please get back on topic?" I asked and the two of them nodded.

"What's the first line? The Fallen Hero, heart turned cold? That's most probably you, Anakulos." Maximos said.

"Well we can already agree that the prophecys about him and his journey to get over the past." Nyssa informed with a roll of her eyes. "And we're here, where his stories are told. So that's obvious."

"You're gonna have to conquer some woes by yourself. Kill some people. Win some fights." Maximos noted.

"One of these Olympian scum are going to have to help me. The spark of flame could be Klemenis?" I asked.

"Then you live happily ever and come back to fame." Nyssa finished. "Easy peasy."

"That is so clichè." I commented. "Doesn't that happen in every one of those stories?"

Nyssa shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe the writer just isn't creative enough to think of anything else."

"I agree with Nyssa." Maximos said.

The three of us turned and headed into the camp just as the conch horn blew, signalling the start of dinner.

The Mess Hall was strangely quiet when we entered. People glared at us as we took our seats at our table, a few people even hissed.

"What'd we do now?" Maximos whispered as we began to eat.

Every now and then, someone would throw a snarky remark our way. We ignored the ignorant rats anyway, but eventually one of them finally decided to tell us what their problem was.

"Did you kill him?" A girl with brown hair and tearstained cheeks asked. Her green eyes were puffy and bloodshot.

Pathetic.

"Kill who? Be more specific, honey." Nyssa said with fake sympathy in her voice.

"Theseus. Did you kill him?"

The three of us were silent before Nyssa rolled her eyes and continued eating, while Maximos started laughing and I turned to the girl.

"I wish." I chuckled.

She broke down again and ran away sniffling, some of the older campers ran after her while Annabeth and her friends intensified their glares.

Third Person

Maximos was still laughing as tears rolled down his face and Nyssa looked about ready to hit him again, but stopped when the door creaked open and a dark mist billowed into the room.

A few weapons were drawn as a figure shrouded in mist walked through the aisle and towards the Order.

The mist followed her as she walked. Her face was regale and pale as the moon. Her dress was entirely black as night. Her hair fell to her feet and mixed in with the mist. She was dangerously beautiful.