/5/

As Apollo drove his sun chariot through the sky, the demigods of Camp Half-Blood began to wake, heading in the direction of the large Mess Hall.

Anakulos, Nyssa, and Maximos were already seated, food piled high on their plates. They were chatting absentmindly when three other bodies joined them. Anakulos looked up from his plate and into the curious grey eyes of Annabeth Chase.

"Do you mind?" Maximos asked and, underneath the hood, gave them a pointed look.

"No, no. Not at all." Leo replied cheekily and dug into his food.

"I can gut you like a fish." Maximos pointed out. Leo gulped, causing Maximos to smirk and continue eating.

"Isn't there a rule stating that you have to sit with your cabins?" Anakulos questioned.

"There was a rule stating that we had to sit with our cabins, but Chiron changed it after the second war." Piper explained.

Anakulos rolled his eyes under the hood and the members of the Order ate while chatting with each other, ignoring any attempts from the demigods to make conversation. The pounding of a hoove against the floor echoed through the building and everyones attention turned to the centaur at the very front of the hall.

"Good morning. As many of you have noticed, we have guests among us." Chiron said. "Please treat them with respect, as they are very vital for upcoming events."

Chiron motioned Anakulos' way and he stood, giving the campers a nod of acknowledgement.

"My name is Anakulos and these are my companions, Nyssa and Maximos. Our other three comrades are at your Roman Camp, assisting however they are needed there." He finished and sat down.

Chiron took over once again. "The three of them have agreed to help train you all. You begin right after breakfast."

Thirteen minutes later, all the campers eyes were trained on the three beings before them.

"You will all be split by what weapons you prefer to use." Nyssa announced. "Bows and such with me, any type of blade with Anakulos, spears and everything else with Maximos."

The campers split into the three different categorys and, not to anyones surprise, most were with Anakulos.

"What would you like us to do?" Piper asked from besides Nyssa.

"I beg your pardon?"

"We're supposed to help you." Leo piped up.

"We do not need your help." Anakulos spat from his position besides Maximos.

"There are at least 200 kids here. Most are with Anakulos. One of us will go with one of you." Annabeth explained.

After a long argument between Maximos and Anakulos, the three heroes each paired off with one of them. Annabeth with Anakulos. Piper with Maximos. Leo with Nyssa.

Annabeh followed Anakulos to the shore of the beach, a large crowd of campers behind them. Anakulos couldn't help the anger that arose in his stomach when he heard the campers whispering.

"-probably can't even use a sword."

"-as useless as that one guy."

"-only acts tough."

He turned on the duo and glared in their direction, even though they couldn't see his face, the two girls shivered at the intensity of it.

"All my life, I have fought with a blade. Her Majesty herself has brought in only the best of the best to train me. Theseus, Perseus, Achilles, the one you call Jackson, and-"