Tired of Being Alone

This is just the bow she's using.

______________________________________

"Lucy!" An eleven year old girl with light purple hair, and striking black eyes ran up to the celestial wizard. She gave her a big hug, which the blonde returned. "You and Cana win the S-class trials, ok? Then we can see the new Thor movie together!"

"Of course, Kimmy! Just you watch, we'll do great! I promise, we'll see that movie together too," Lucy exclaimed. "Bye, Kimberly. We'll be back before you know it."

"Bye Lucy! Get back soon!"

{Kimberly's POV - seven years later} 

I looked out over Magnolia, the city I've come to love over the years. It's been awhile since I've been here.

My name is Kimberly Blake, and I'm a member of the Fairy Tail Guild.  Although, I haven't visited said guild in awhile. After what's been called the Zentopia incident, I heard that the Tenrou team had came back. So, I decided I should too.

I developed a bad habit of leaving the guild as often as I can.

Avoiding the guild, some would say. 

I have become reclusive, and am avoiding people. I wish I wasn't such an...emotional coward. 

Anyways, I decided that being alone isn't all that great. I tend to feel sad, I have no one to talk to. You can only be by yourself for so long before you realize it isn't all fun and games.

So, here I am. Gazing at the skyline of my home town. Finally ready to go see everyone again. I slid down the incline, my combat boots leaving a trail behind me. My cloak and light purple hair flowed in the wind.

 I raced through the streets of Magnolia, all the way to the other end of town. I got to a run down little shack that was known as the guild hall. I guess I shouldn't be gone so much if there's gonna be this much change. I noticed an open window, and grinned. I'm so gonna prank them. Why not make a dramatic entrance, you know?

 "Requip: The archer," I said, a bow teleporting into my hands. "Viper." This bow was long, and carved from stunning black wood. It had gold patterns on it, and pink flowers. I call it Viper because it increases my accuracy greatly, and quickly hits long distance targets. "Normal arrows." On that command, the quiver hanging from my shoulder filled with said arrows. I drew one, and aimed for the open window. A white magic circle appeared in front of me, allowing me to aim to perfection. After lining up my shot, I let go. The arrow flew as if it were the wind, and went right through the open window. I hope no one was standing too close.

"Aaww! My beer!" I heard a familiar voice yell.

That was Cana. I just shot Cana's beer through an open window. I felt an excited chill go down my spine, trying to contain myself.

 "Ha! Awesome! This is a good day," I exclaimed. I didn't even mean to do that, it just happened!

Naturally, the guild came outside to see what the trouble was. They looked at me, some of them looking surprised, some confused. 

"You look familiar. Care to explain what you are doing here?" Erza questioned.

"Hey guys, doesn't she look a lot like Kyomi?" Gray asked. Everyone who didn't already know who I am stared for a moment.

"Now that you mention it, she does look a lot like Kyomi," Happy agreed.

I laughed a little. "Unless it turns out I'm adopted, I should look like my own mother," I joked, hoping they'll get the hint.

"Kimberly? Is that you?" Lucy asked, shocked.

"Yes, it is. Now, do you know what happened while you were gone? A hell lot of movies, including the one you promised we'd see, and we're watching all of them in order," I informed. "Now, I'm going back to my place to set up, you get the tissues and food. There are going to be lot of feels, trust me. K' Lucy?"

Lucy grinned. "It's going to be painful, but worth it. I'm in!" She stated.

"Excellent! Be back at my place by noon. This is going to take a few days!" With that, I ran back to my house near the edge of town.

I went through the front door, a small bit of nostalgia hitting me. I haven't been here in a few months. I'm glad I dealt with my bills before I left. 

"I wonder how many pillows and blankets I have in my house..."

________________________________________________

Smiley: There we go, off to a good start!

Kimberly: When do I get to meet Sting?

Smiley: Soon human

Lucy: Mashima owns Fairy Tail, and we do not own Marvel. 

Kimberly: Hey Lucy, did you know Smiley is going to see the new Spider-man Movie today?

Lucy: WITHOUT US?!

Smiley: Gotta go bye 

Natsu and Happy: Next time: The Movie Marathon