The Beginning

Eren's POV

It started with a simple little crush on Levi, I figured that I will get over it since I have no chance with him, but after a while whenever someone does things to Levi something in my brain snaps. It makes me want to kill him and then there was this little voice in my head, I named him Ereri, I don't know why but he seems to like it.

Ereri keeps telling me to do things for Senpai, the nickname he gave for Levi. Those things usually include killing people that flirted with him, usually in a very gruesome way. I pushed those thoughts away as I didn't want to hurt my friends.

Eventually my mind just became lost to Ereri, is this what people call being insane? Whatever it was, I liked it. The only problem was that I had to hide it since people will think I'm weird and kick me out of the Scouts.

I have a secret room dedicated to Le-Senpai and you have to enter a code to get in, I got help from Armin and I told him that it was to help do hard-core training, which he bought. It's quite simple to get in really, you have to squeeze underneath my bed and down there, it has a lock which requires the code.

Once you enter the code you can fall into the secret room and inside it contains multiple things from Levi, for example there was a shrine for him that includes a pair of boxers and even one of his titan killing blade!

I figured I will have Senpai forever since I doubt that anyone will have the guts to have a crush on Senpai but boy was I wrong.

Levi's POV

I don't know why but that ocean green eyed brat made me go 'crazy' for him in a sense. I wasn't obsessed with him or anything though. 'Yeah right you have a tiny little storage area all for him plus a shrine for him as well.' said my good ol' friend Riren. I don't know why I named him that but it will stay I suppose.

So what if I'm obsessed? And I have a shrine with a lock of his hair and his old cape that he owned, just to name a few items.

(Note that Levi basically feels the same things as Eren just he's more,... denial?)

What's funny is that some people started to have crushes on him. Oh how they will pay.

Author's Note

So yup another story, as if I haven't had enough that aren't even finished yet, I'm sorry but I really wanted a Yandere story. Also I will have an OC, original character, in this story that will live due to bias.

Name: Sarah (That is not my name btw)

Looks: Long black hair with a slight curl at the ends. Tan-ish skin. Very tall. Always have this poof-y scarf around her like Mikasa.

Gender: Female, but is a Tomboy.

Friends: She has multiple but they won't be in this story. (Unless I change my mind.)

Personality: She is a tomboy who is a badass as in her story she was literally a dragon slayer, super buff (Can lift about 200 pounds without a problem) and kinda shy. She also is slightly crazy but only in this story.

You will understand her the more it goes on.