Almost The End

Almost over. I know, I don't want to end this story either since it literally has like 10 times the amount of reads compared to other stories. But I don't want a story that has over 40 chapters. I also may or may not have a plot twist :3 Anyways to the story!

Levi's POV

Today is the day! I need to ask Eren to help me kill everyone so we can live in peace and no MP to ruin it. We need to act like we died or something and then we can do whatever we fucking want. Muahahah!

"Honey?~" "Yes my little angel?~" He replied back. "I have a plan to live forever in peace!~" "Well what is it?" "It's kind of complicated but all we have to do is kill everyone and then fake our deaths and everything will be fine!~" I asked.

"Alright but first you forgot something.~" "Huh? What did I forget?" I asked widening my eyes a bit. "This!~" He said kissing me. I widened my eyes but kissed him back with even more passion. We broke the kiss and what was left was a strand of saliva connecting our lips.

"Alright we have to start killing! That's my second favorite thing besides well you!~" "Alright you little brat let's get to work. Does regular stabs work?" "Sure as long as everyone dies everything will be fine." I reply hugging him.

I stopped hugging him and went to get my knives. I went to the training ground and yelled to everyone. "BRATS, YEAGER AND I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU, GET TO THE MESS HALL BEFORE I KICK ALL YOUR ASSES." I yelled.

Everyone practically ran towards the mess hall and I walked back preparing to kill a lot of soldiers. If all goes well Eren will kill Erwin and I will take care of the rest. I walked to the mess hall and locked all the doors.

"Everyone I know who the murderers are and I will reveal them. Please try to remain calm." I was just about to say it before I whispered it. "Me." I said in the sickest voice possible. I ran towards them and started giving them fatal wounds from my swords.

I was moving so fast most people couldn't even see what was going on, but I honestly didn't care. There was blood and red everywhere but I kept on going. First Sasha, then Krista, Ymir, Armin, and it kept going. Eventually everyone was surprisingly dead however just as I was about to go find Eren so we could fake our death someone pressed a blade to my neck.

"You thought you could get away?" said a husky voice.

CLIFFHANGER!!! PLOT TWIST IN NECT CHAPTER! ENJOY! TRY READING MY OTHER STORIES, THEY ARE ALL ANIME THEMED EXCEPT FOR ONE OF THEM.