A Horse Goes Down

Levi's POV

I was going to the training ground so I can check on all the brats beside Eren of course. He is what I like to call an angel. When I got there though I saw something that made my blood boil. Cadet Jean was flirting with Eren. MY Eren.

I told one of the cadets, Armin I think was his name. "Cadet Armin tell Jean to meet me in my office after practice." I said sternly to him. He saluted me and told me a simple 'yes sir'.

I went back to my office sharpening my 'tools' and going to my 'fun place'. Eventually Jean came into my office and asked me what I asked him for. "I have something private to show you." I said, making a quick lie. "Uh Okay sir where is it?" he asked me.

I told him to follow me and there was a secret room behind one of my bookshelves and I led him in and when I got him in I quickly grabbed my rag that i pre-prepared with chloroform. I put it on his struggling figure and eventually he passed out.

I strapped him down to one of of those torture boards that Hanji for some reason had. Once he was down completely I got the weapons out on display so when he wakes up, I will be ready. I also placed one of my gags and I also put a blind fold on him.

'I hope one day I can use these on Eren'

Eventually I was done so I went to the mess hall and saw everyone eating, when I saw Eren my heart skipped a beat and my lips almost curled up in a smile, but I hid it before I got to my table. "Hey Levi!" said the very annoying Hanji.

"Annoying as ever, eh?" I replied wanting to kill her just in case she interferes with me and Eren's love. "You betcha!" I didn't reply and I just decided to finish my food, and then check on Jean.

When I got there I saw Jean struggling and saying things like 'save me!' 'help me!' I couldn't really tell since he was gagged. "Listen here you little shit, do you know the reason you are here? And if you dare scream I will make you're death painful." I hissed taking out the gag. "C-corporal Levi? Are you here to save me?!" I chuckled a bit at his stupidity.

"What did I ever do?!" "You see you flirted with someone that I like." I said. "Who?" " My dear little Eren of course!~" I said happily, getting a scapel. "So I'm just going to see you 'enjoy' you're last moments!~" I slowly pulled the scapel over one of his arms and he already started screaming.

I stuffed the gag back in and hissed "I love you're screams but I would rather not get caught today." I continued carving into him and spelling out words like Never Touch What's Mine and things like that.

"So have you learned you're lesson?~" I cooed. "P-please S-s-stop." He said on the verge of death. "I can't let you go when you know our little secret.~ Any last words?~" "T-tell Marco (or Mikasa depending on who you ship.) that I loved Him/(Her)."

"Aw that's sweet, at least you got to admit who you liked~" I said snapping his neck quickly." it was night time so I decided to make a fake note in his hand writing that said that said who he liked. I then dragged him into a storage closet, going back to my room and getting into my bed dreaming of my precious little Eren.