Murderer

Eren's POV

I was going to the mess hall like a normal person but then for some reason there was a 'art piece' that I shall call 'A Red Horse'. Was I surprised about the murder? Sure of course I was, I am slightly human, however I was not scared at all.

"Eren! What did you find!" Said the oh so annoying Mikasa. I do love my adoptive sister but she was so annoying sometimes! She acts as if we're conjoined twins. "Oh. My. God . Is that Jean?" She said tearing up a bit. It was nice seeing her cry for some reason.

"By the looks of it, yes." I said glad that vermin was gone. He might have liked MY Levi. "We need to report this right now!" she said grabbing my hand and running towards Erwin's office. Once we got there she knocked on the door.

"Name and reason here." "Mikasa, and Eren, sir and we found, uh something." she replied for me. "Come in." We walked in and was greeted by monstrous eyebrows, I mean Erwin. "Hello Sir, I usually don't want to bother you but we found something that you might need to check out. It's really important."

"Alright this better be worth my time." He said getting out of his chair. We led him towards the route where we found 'him'. Once we got there Erwin's eyes were almost bigger than his eyebrows, ALMOST.

"WHAT! What happened here?!" he practically roared. "W-we don't know w-why." "Alright, I'm going to report this, try to act, 'normal' at breakfast, you can be excused by me from being late." he said, voice a bit shaky.

We went to the mess hall and were tackled by Sasha, Connie, and Armin. "WHY WERE YOU GONE SO LONG! ARMIN WAS HOLDING ME BACK FROM EATING YOU'RE SHARE OF THE FOOD! EVEN CONNIE TRIED TO HELP BUT HE GOT HELP FROM OTHERS!" Sasha said wiping snot and tears on my shirt.

"Eww! Sasha get off of me!" "WE WERE SO CLOSE TO GETTING EXTRA FOOD!" cried Connie. "Eren, Mikasa! Finally! Tell these guys to calm down!" pleaded Armin. "Sigh, you can have HALF of my food." I said knowing they won't stop the 'please!' if I don't give them some.

"Thank you Eren! I love you!" said Connie and Sasha, in sync. "Sigh, you like food too much." We heard a loud BANG from one of the captain's table. When we looked over it was Levi who had the slightest amount of anger in his eyes.

"What cause shorty to get so angry?" insulted Mikasa. "Hey! It's not his fault he's short!" I countered, angry at her for insulting Levi. Levi looked over at me when I defended me, he looked, lovingly? Is that possible? Does that mean he like me back?

Levi's POV

When Mikasa insulted me, Eren defended me! Does this mean he loves me back? No it can't be! It's too good to be true!  Why would he like me if I killed one of his 'friends' thinking back to what happened with Jean, it brought a slight smile to my lips.

"OOH! LEVI IS SMIRKING!" screamed Shitty Glasses. "WILL YOU SHUT UP! Or at least lower you're voice!" I hissed. "Hanji, leave Levi alone." said one of the few people who I don't hate (Besides Eren, obviously)

Vivian Pan (MY OC!)

(I decided to change my OC name from Sasha to Vivian since I never had a last name for Sasha)