Titan Freak

(Just saying shout out to @ErenJaegerOfficial he's one of my more active followers, he usually comments within an hour when a new chapter happens.)

Eren's POV (This is the next day btw)

Why the HELL is that slut Hanji flirting with Levi?! (I had to make Eren kill someone sooo yeah)

Oh is she going to pay, maybe with an experiment as well! *insert evil laughter*. I got it! The perfect plan too! Heheheheheheheh. "Hey Hanji!" I yelled trying to get her attention. "Yes my titan baby?" I hate that stupid nickname she gave me.

"I need to show you something with Sawney and Bean!" I said trying to act normal. "Oh what's wrong with them?" She asked fear covering her eyes. "Here I'll show you!." I said going towards the titans.

(Pretend that they are still alive.)

Le Time Skip blessing you with free One Punch Man plushies!

"So what's wrong with them?" She asked. "Oh you need to get closer their mouths look strange don't you think?" I asked slightly nudging her. "Oh Bean! Are you okay!?" She asked hugging his face. "AAAAHHHHH!!!" She yelled having her legs chomped off.

"Why Eren, why?" She asked her eyes getting duller and duller. "Because, I am (Kira JK JK XD) one of the murderers and NO ONE gets in the way of MY Levi." I said smiling wickedly. Her eyes widened before she closed them completely.

I left the scene to make it look like Hanji was eaten by getting too comfortable with them. I returned and started some hand to hand combat with some trainees. What's odd is that Bertholdt, Reiner, and Annie were missing the entire time, were they killed? Who could the murderer be?

I was about to leave when Captain Vivian stopped me. (Remember her?) "Yes mam?" I asked saluting her. "I need you to follow me, it's very important matters." "Alright then, show the way." I said following her.

Le time skip again sponsored by Black Butler, great anime by the way.

"So what did you want to show me?" I asked politely. "I know who the murderers are." She said. Oh no did she figured us out?! "Don't worry I won't stop your quest of getting Levi." She said shocking me. "Me? The murderer? Is this a joke?" I asked trying to act innocent.

"Don't play stupid with me, I know you are a Yandere. I am one as well just it was a long time ago. I saw you kill Hanji." "Can you not tell anyone?!" I begged. "Of course I want to see how this ends, just don't kill me okay?" She joked.

"Whew I thought I was going to get killed or something." I said smiling a little. "Just saying I know who Levi likes, but I'm on a vow not to tell anyone." She said smirking a little. Gr dammit I can't try to kill her cause she will caught on but at the same time for some reason I trust her, even if she won't tell me who Levi has a crush on.

"Alright, I'll leave you alone for now but can you tell me at least did he like the gift I gave him?" I asked politely, gritting my teeth. "Oh believe me he loved it, since he hated Petra ever since she started flirting with him."

"Oh good then." I said leaving her to think on her own.

Vivian's POV (Didn't see this coming did you?)

This is hilarious! They both like each other but they are too shy to say it! Plus they are both Yandere for each other. *Sigh* I remember when I was a Yandere, my lover, Sarah. She's visiting someone by the name of (Y/N) I heard that she has Psychic Powers. I trust her though since (Y/N) Has a boyfriend and is straight.

Should I tell them each other about their love for each other? Naw it will be fun watching them. We'll just have to see, will Yanderes win or will the Survey Corps win? I can't wait to find out!