Ch. 2 • Hospital

I woke up to a sound of beeping and a bright, white, light.
I open my eyes and look around and see my dad sitting in front of me. He gets up and walks out.
I look down the hospital bed that I'm laying on. I feel fine but I have a bandage around my arm.
My dad walks back in throws my clothes on the bed and walks back out.
Leaving me extremely confused.
I get undressed out of this hospital outfit that they put on me and into my original clothes.
I go into the bathroom and look in the mirror, I gasp as I see a big cut on one side of my forehead and my lip busted, I also have bruises all over my body.
I try to remember exactly what happened. The thought of my whole family getting into a car crash, the fear in my little brothers eyes.
Then everything came back to me.
I run out of the room into the hallway, looking into every room to try to find my family.
I then hear nurses screaming and running down the hallway, I turn around and see nurses with a body on a stretcher.
I look over and see my mom lying there, lifeless.
I just stand there with tears streaming down my face.
Then another bunch of nurses with another body on a stretcher.
"Alex?!"
I then feel my eyes getting heavy, and I pass out.