Ch. 4 • Runaway

•A/N hi guys! This is my first ever story on here so obv it's not going to be that good😂 but I hope you enjoy it! Thanks so much for reading! If you have any tips or ideas I could use then definitely leave them in the comments :) ps. Sorry there's a lot of time skips •
_
Tears started streaming down my face.
I wasn't going to live like this anymore.
I went over to my closet and took out a suitcase, and a duffle bag.
I stuffed in a bunch of shirts, pants, some shoes, a jacket, my beanie, money, a charger, etc.
I picked up my phone and looked up the subway times. I decided on the 11:45pm and figured my dad would be asleep and it would be safe to sneak out.
Getting all the scarfs I could find in my room, I tied them together to make a rope to climb out my window.
- time skip to 11:00pm -
I tied the scarfs around the leg of my dresser. I tossed my bags out the window as quietly as I could and I started climbing down.
As soon as I reached the ground, I picked up my bags and started running as fast as I could.
-time skip 30 minutes-
I made it to the subway and sat down on a bench, trying to catching my breath.
I went on my phone and checked the time -11:40pm- realizing I had five minutes left, I searched through my bag and got some headphones out.
When the train came, I got on it and put my bags down next to me. I don't know where this train is going but I'm hoping as far away as possible.
After about 20 minutes I started to drift off to sleep.