Ch. 12 •

I woke up in a bed in a hotel room.
I sat up to see everyone watching a movie.
I looked around and try to find Blake in the dark. I stood up but instantly fell down. My legs were weak and I was really dizzy.
I was about to try to stand up when I feel someone picking me up. I look and see Blake. He put me back in the bed and covered me.
"I'm sorry" I whispered since everyone was watching a movie. He smiled at me and sat at the edge of the bed. I scooted over so he could sit on the bed but I feel a presence to my side.
I look over and see hunter in the same bed waking up.
He saw me, pull me down so I was laying on the bed, hugged me.
"What happened?" He asked still hugging me.
"I don't know" I lied
I sat up and he grabbed my arm, I flinched because of my cut there.
He lifted up my sleeve and saw it bandaged.
"Sorry" he apologized, putting my sleeve back down
I grabbed my phone and saw "68 missed calls from dad" I quickly when to my dads contact and blocked his number. I saw hunter looking over my shoulder, seeing what I was doing. He sighed and laid back down.
Blake grabbed my phone out of my hand and set it down on the night stand.
"You should go to sleep." He said getting up and walking away
"Where are you going" I said about to stand up but hunter grabbed my waist and pulled me back.
I laid down as far away as I could from Hunter.
-time skip-
I woke up to hunters arms wrapped around me. I looked at him and saw he was sleeping.
I checked my phone and saw the time, "2:46am"
I unraveled hunters arms from around me and stood up.
My legs were still weak for some reason, and I couldn't really walk, so I made my way to the hotel bathroom by grabbing and leaning onto things near me.
While I was walking towards the door to the bathroom, Blake walks out.
"Why are you up?" He asked me
I shrugged and headed into the bathroom after he got out.
The room we had was a suite. It had three beds that could fit three people on each of them. I was sharing a room with hunter, Blake, Ariel, Loren, Ashton, Brandon, zach, and Harvey.
I walked out of the bathroom and Blake was still standing at the door.
"What are you doing?" I asked limping towards him.
He picked me up and brought me back to the bed with hunter and Brandon .
He laid me down in between them since they were both on each side of the bed.
I felt kind of weird sharing a bed with boys that I barely know. But I soon sifted off to sleep.