07/08/17

Well I haven't been on Wattpad since the last time I updated because I've been super busy with stuff and things. Oops? I'm really bad at remembering to do things....

I'm just going to talk about everything that's happened recently. I turned 17 last month!! I don't really celebrate my birthday so I didn't do much but it was an ok day either way. I think I've come to terms with my sexuality and gender identity. I don't know if I've mentioned it before but I'm bisexual and I recently came to terms with the fact that I'm genderfluid (my family doesn't support these two things so let's keep it between us). For those of you that don't know it means that some days I identify as female and other days I identify as a male.

I think in my last update I mentioned a guy I met named Jake. He was really cool until he got a girlfriend so now he doesn't talk to me anymore. I don't talk to a friend named Zach anymore either because of it. Same for Jeremy. How come all of my guy friends immediately lose interest in me when they get girlfriends?? The trip to Europe was fun!! I got to try a lot of different foods and see different historical things and listen to different language! One of my favorite parts was getting to see the Bone Chapel which was absolutely gorgeous! I met so many amazing new people with so many different views on life and so they had so many different cultures it was fascinating getting to hear about them all. I'm going to Costa Rica next year with another friend of mine! I can't wait to see everything there.

I managed to pass 11th grade. Not really sure how that happened but it did. With decent grades too! I wish I could talk to my mom about some of the things that go on in my life. I wish I could tell her that my short hair makes me feel more free than my long hair ever did. I wish I could tell her how much I wish she would understand how I feel. I wish that she would just listen to me when I talk and not try to rationalize everything. Like, I'm trying to tell her that I'm depressed and want to kill myself but she just brushes it off. I wish I could tell her that some days I want her to refer to me as her son and let me wear snap backs and jeans and button downs. I wish a lot of things from her but she's the mother I was given so I have to make do with what I got.

I decided that while I enjoy psychology I don't enjoy it enough to make a career out of it so it's back the drawing board in that department. The test I took at school to give me career recommendations told me I should be an engineer so I'm looking into it. That and the Navy. My twin brother has started the enlistment process so it wouldn't be a bad idea for me to do the same.

I've been practicing learning to draw  I have a tumblr set up to help me keep track of my progress. I haven't had any time to practice in the last couple weeks because of my parents fighting and my nieces and nephew being absolute hell while I was baby sitting them. I was too exhausted by the time they were gone to focus long enough to think of anything. If you want to go take a look at my tumblr it's the-nerdiest-artist!

That's all I got for now so I guess until next time? 

-Kat