Welcoming Disclaimer:

This is gonna be a copy/paste thingy for the majority of it.

Here we go:

Hello there! If you are new to this Art Book and/or my profile in general, I welcome you!

My name is Spud.

Yes, Spud.

I've made other Art Books before this one, and if you were to look back on them before glancing at the art in this book, you'll realize a.) I have improved on my art, and b.) You should never have read the first two books.

Anyways, I have titled this chapter "Welcoming Disclaimer" for a reason, and will now move on to that.

You can start from the beginning of the book and vote spam the heck (there are children here) out of me, or, you can skip to the most recently posted chapter of this Art Book to see where my skill is at now, opposed to the beginning of the book. To me, the art at the beginning of the book is cringe, and while I would love for vote spam, I would rather have people see where I'm at now before deciding whether or not they should vote on the book.

Requests and Rules:

Yes, that is correct, I take requests. I do have rules for them, however, and you can only request art through the comments and on my conversation board. I do not do PMs at all, and if you send me a request through one I will ignore it. Period.

Rules:
-Absolutely NO NSFW. I want this Art Book to be family friendly, especially to young viewers here on WattPad. (There actually isn't supposed to be anyone under 13 on here, read the terms and agreements people).

-I have three styles of request: Cartoon, Realistic, and Semirealistic. Cartoon and Semirealistic are the most featured art styles in this book, but there will be a few chapter of more realistic art.

-Requests are something you wish to be drawn in my art style. Nothing angers me more than when someone requests I draw something for them in a certain style that isn't my own. For example, someone on DeviantArt once requested I draw something from a show meant for three year olds. I asked what style they'd like me to draw it in (out of my styles) and they specifically told me, "No, do it in the show's style."

I declined the request.
If you want a request from a show in that show's specific style, GO WATCH THE ACTUAL SHOW. OR AT LEAST FIGURE OUT HOW TO WORK PHOTOSHOP SO YOU CAN DO IT YOURSELF.
(Thank you, I'm done ranting)

And now my rules on criticism:
-If I don't ask for it and it genuinely isn't needed, then stfu.
I've dealt with this with one of my friends, and it is annoying af.

-Yes, I do accept some criticism, key word, some. I have received so much unnecessary criticism that it's one of the reasons I've debated quitting art. Please, keep your criticism in check. You are not - and will not ever be - Solar Sands or Sav Draws, unless you actually are them.

[UPDATE 1.0]

Art trade rules:
Yes, I will do art trades. However, I have rules on who I will do art trades with:
-Clean art: The person requesting an art trade must have a family-friendly art book. (There's been one exception because I hadn't known there was inappropriate content in the person's art book until after the trade was complete.)

-The character that I am requested to draw as my part of the trade must be child friendly as well. I will not take characters that express inappropriate content. This book is meant to be family friendly, and I would like to support other books that are also family friendly.

[UPDATE 1.1]

Additional Art Request Rule:

-Your content must be family friendly as well. I hate it when I am given a request from people who have books on here that have some..."mature" topics.