200+ ART CONTEST

So, a bit back I had hit 200 followers on here. Today, even though I'm currently at 225 followers, I've decided to hold an art contest to celebrate!

So, let's get this thing started.

The art prompt for this contest is this:

Draw (traditionally or digitally) a troubled character, person, or OC finally gaining their halo. However, they gain it in a tragic and/or destructive way. Examples of this being your character's death, sacrifice, or loss of something dear to them, etc. The finished piece must be fully inked, as well as monochromatic. Take the above picture as an example/idea of what you can possibly do.

Remember: Be creative! Think of interesting poses and/or perspectives in your piece! The more interesting and creative the piece, the better your chances are for winning!

The end of the contest will be on Halloween, and the winners will be announced on November 5th.
If you choose to participate, you must tag me in a chapter of your book in which your piece will be posted. If you do not have an artbook on here, but would still like to participate, the contest will also be open on my Instagram as well (spudtasticart).

------------

PRIZES:

First place:

-One fully colored and shaded digital or traditional piece of a character, person, or OC of your choice.

Second Place:

-One black and white fully shaded (or fully colored with no shading) digital or traditional piece of a character, person, or OC of your choice.

Third Place:

-One plain (no color or shading) digital or traditional sketch of a character, person, or OC of your choice. If traditional, it will be inked.

----------

If you choose to participate, I look forward to the results! Good luck!

Later Taters-