Talking cx

Sonic and I watched movies all day until the power went out. When the power went out we just sat in the living room listening to the storm outside.

Sonics house was pretty cold actually. With no heater or anything it got very cold. It was dark quiet and peaceful though.

I couldn't help but stare at sonic he was standing in front of the window staring outside. The he groaned "Why won't the rain just stop?" He complained.

"Maybe because the clouds like to rain." I said then laughed. Sonic laughed soon after.

He turned around to face me his emerald green eyes shining though the darkness I could tell he was smiling. "I don't know what's gotten into you but I like this jet a lot better then the jet I used to know." He said.

I grinned "Heh Thanks." I said feeling a blush form good thing it was dark.

"I'm hungry are you?" Sonic asked. He came over to the couch picking me up and carrying me towards the kitchen.

"Yeah."

He set me down on a chair and walked over to the fridge. "I'm gonna make us a salad because I can't let all these vegetables go bad." He chuckled and started to make a salad.

•••

After we finished eating the salad sonic kept complaining it was cold. I agreed with him.

He carried me up stairs. I was tired of getting carried everywhere it made me feel helpless.

He set me down on one leg in the hall as he opened a closet. In the closet there was many blankets and pillows. He grabbed out a huge blanket then picked me back up again.

He set me down on his bed then I nearly died. I was sitting on Sonic The Hedgehogs bed... But I still couldn't have him.

"I got the best blanket I have." He said sitting down next to me wrapping the blanket around both of us. Then sonics phone buzzed and he pulled it out of his shoe. [A/N: Where would he keep a phone? xD]

"It's tails." He said then laughed listen to this. He leaned over to show me his phone and I read the text.

Sonic. Are. You. OK? I was just wondering because you usually try to die or something. Sonic your weird... Tmb!

"Tmb?" I asked.

"Text me back." Sonic laughed as he texted back "He thinks I can't control myself." He explained.

"Maybe because your always doing something dangerous." I laughed.

"You do that too." He said then laughed.

"I guess I can take the blame." I laughed again. Sonic just made me feel so happy and we were so close to each other in the same blanket.

"So now what?" Sonic asked. I shrugged and looked down suddenly realizing the reality of this situation.

"What's wrong Jet? You seem really down today. And I'm pretty sure it's about more than your broken leg."

I looked up at sonic into his big green eyes and sighed. "Just imagine somethimg you want really bad okay?" He nodded "Okay now imagine that you can see it and its right in front of you. You could get it but you know if you try it won't work. Like... It's behind glass you can see it you could get it but you know you can't because police men are watching. Something' like that." I shrugged.

"Oh I know that feeling..." Said sonic. I nodded my head.

"It it really sucks doesn't it?" He asked placing his hand on my back I nodded again.

"I'm sorry I broke your leg." Sonic said quietly before laying down in the bed and closing his eyes.

I laid down on my back staring at the ceiling. "It's not your fault it was mine." I said closing my eyes trying to stimulate myself.

If I had the dream while I was so close to sonic I could sleep talk. I freaked out but eventually fell asleep hoping I wouldn't have the dream.