1

I now know what I was looking for partner. Not just any       partner. But a life-long partner.

7 years ago....

Ladybug/Miranette

  "Gotta go, Kitty!" I say taking my yoyo and was about to go.

"M'lady?" Chat Noir called.

"Yes?" I jokingly batted my eyes at him. But he gave me his usual smirk that really annoys me most of the times.

"Won't you give the kitty a goodbye kiss?" He wiggles his eyebrows.

I laughed. "You wish!"

"Come on bugaboo. I'm waiting." Chat Noir puckered his lips coming close to me.

"Uh..."

"I'm 'Feline 'really frustrated after all this excitement a while ago. I need some energizer." He winked still waiting.

This cat can't really get it can he?

"Yeah right." I smirked. "Like I'd kiss you."

"One kiss M'lady." He insisted.

Man, the other kiss was already the worst thing I did with him.
I had to break the spell!
I could have saved my first with Adrien...

He leaned his face forward and I gasped and covered his face with my hands.

"Sorry kitty." I said pushing his face and he shook his head. He continued to smirk at me.

"Why not?" He asks.

"First, I'm not in love with you." I winked.

"Awe? Is that the only thing that you worry about?" He asks. "We could fix that."

"Second!" I pointed at his face. "Why would I even kiss you?"

"Cause you love me." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Now what was my first reason why you can't kiss me?" I asked, giggling.

"You're not in love with me?" He said.

"Exactly!" I giggled.

Chat Noir tried to roll his eyes. But I felt like he was not delighted with my answer at all.
  I think I might just hurt him with that.

"What's wrong Kitty?" I ask in a little guilt as I moved to him.
He crossed his arms and turned away.

"Nothing." He sighed.

"Um... Is it because I'm not in love with you?" I asked.

He looked at me and chuckled. "Not that. It's just my problems with the civilian me."

"Oh." I muttered. "What about your other you?"

  He didn't answer. He sat down on the roof we were standing and he looked down.

I feel bad for the cat. And he really seems so sad.
I know I've been with him for almost a year now. But we both haven't really spent time together without akumas or crimes.
We never had time to talk like this after defeating akumas since we would expose our true identities.
But since we haven't even used our powers, we have unlimited time.