3

My dearest Partner,

I'm probably going to write the most stupidest letter to you. I don't even think you literally need this silly letter now.
We just wanted to cheer you up.
Tikki, my kwami, and I mean.
Well we know you have certain problems. And we can't help but worry.
'I can't help but worry for you too. Well, cause you are my partner. And my friend.

Here's a little something to cheer you up. Or maybe an advice too.

If you're lonely, listen to Jagged Stone's rock music. It helps me a lot. I'm a big fan.
But then if you put on the music too loud, people will think your a rebel kid.

What about draw. I love drawing. Or you can get a pet hamster! I love hamsters.
Sorry. This letter isn't going anywhere huh?

Just do whatever you want that makes you feel better.

And a little advice for you and your father.
Try to do something nice or memorable to him. It's probably hard to ask but why don't you give it a try.
You could ask him for a movie.
Or you can help him with his work.
It works for me.
Or...
You could treat him with breakfast in bed! Wouldn't that be sweet?
Just remember to do it by heart. Every parent would appreciate any gesture from their children.

Well, unfortunately I have to end the letter. I have classes tomorrow.

And I have no idea how to give this letter to you. I don't even know where you live.
I'm just hoping you got this letter Chat Noir.

Your partner,
Ladybug

Miranette 's PoV

"Do you think he'll like even appreciate the letter, Tikki?" I asked, as I was walking to the school grounds.

Tikki put out  her head from my jacket and she smiled. "I think Chat Noir will love it. Well, He loves you."

Tikki plastered a smirked on her face than made me groan.
Seriously?

"You know I'm still loyal to Adrien right?" I giggled.

Tikki shook her head in her silent laughter. "Uh yeah. I bet if you were to evacuate out of your house, your so loyal to Adrien, you'll have to carry all his posters from your room."

I laughed. "I'm not."

"Well, all that masters now is that we hope Chat Noir gets the letter and he cheers up. And then concentrate in defeating akumas. But for now, your about to be late."

When I realized what she just said, I looked at my phone and it was already 8:30!

  "Oh no!" I squealed. I quickly ran and leaped to the school. I ran to the gym and silently walked in class.

____

(Skip. I'm too tired to talk about school.)

"Girl, look at Adrien. He seems to be in such good mood." Alya said hitting my elbows.

I groaned. "Ow!"
I turned my head to see Nino and Adrien talking. But Adrien seems to be too cheerful about their conversation.

Oh... He looks handsome.

"What do you think they're talking about?" I asked Alya.