2

She's the only reason that's pinning me down on Earth and inspires me to continue life.

Adrien/Chat Noir

"So how's modeling?" Ms. Shamock, the interviewer asked.

"It's great. I mean, aside from having too much sun exposure, I still enjoy the cameras. " I answered sitting on the interview couch as causally as I can. And then I looked at the cameras.

"Will you be running the Agreste business in the future? What will you be doing for the business?"

I rubbed my neck. "Hmm.... Yes. But I'm not really sure on what I can do. I mean, I definitely don't have my father's designing skills. So, I think I might be reconsidering myself first."

"mm." She smiled, looking at her cards. Probably the questions she needed to ask. "I'm sure you probably have a crush on someone already."

I blushed. "Uh... Ye- yeah."

"Oh. Got a taste for girls then? Can you describe who the lucky girl is?"

"Uh... She's a-amazing. She's beautiful. She's got these blue eyes that are deeper than the ocean and you could sink in forever. And her hair. That gorgeous hair. Hair that is dark. She's amazing. She really cares for a lot of people.
I mean, why wouldn't she? She's selfless. And I enjoy being with her all the time."

Man, be cool Adrien. There's literally no need to tell everyone you're in love.
Much less in live with a superhero!

"Oh. So Gabriel Agreste's son must be in love then."

Bummer...

Miranette|Ladybug

"Hair that's dark, eyes that are blue?" Alya smirked, nudging her elbows at me hard.

I'm going to faint...

"Wh-wha? I mean.... There could be Tetons - Tons! Tons of girls out there who has blue eyes and dark hair. MM... ADRIEN....."

Adrien

Adrien

Adrien

Adrien

Adrien

Adrien

Adrien

"Girl, the love letter!" Alya yelled.

The letter!! The valentines letter!
Oh the letter! The letter! The letter! The letter!
The poem!! The poem! The poem!

"Alya!" I screamed in too much excitement. "I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die!"

"No you're not. No you're not! No you're not!" Alya screamed and we were both jumping up and down.

Does Adrien like me?
Does he really?
Wait what?

"Wait!!" I yelled. "We shouldn't assume!"