Filler

This chapter is to give you a filler of the place and what happening, because the things won't be clarified in the chapters, so I feel it's better if you know before hand what happening so that you can feels like a part of the character rather tha...

This chapter is to give you a filler of the place and what happening, because the things won't be clarified in the chapters, so I feel it's better if you know before hand what happening so that you can feels like a part of the character rather than just someone who's reading it for fun and be confused all through it.

~•~

If you've read the Selection Series you would be aware the basic things about Selection. If you haven't, then let me fill you in.

Selection is basically a competitive among a number of girls - or boys- who would later become a queen. During this the girls have to show themselves worthy enough to become royalty and the prince's wife.

The prince also can send a girl home if he doesn't like her, or if she has displeased him.

In the end it's all about finding your true love among the crowd and maybe in the way, also finding yourself.

~•~

What comes below is all the work of fiction, everything mentioned hereafter belongs to me, any resemblance to anyone, any event whatsoever is purely coincidental. I may have taken a few influences in the rules and regulation area and the idea and concept of the book from the original book The Selection by Kiera Cass. Other than that everything else belongs to me.

Country name:

Exousía.

Location on the map:

The whole of United States of America and Canada.

History:

A country which was considered an excellent example of a democratic country, it was no surprise that many eyes were trained on America.

Many people adored it, and many had a keen hatred towards it.

It's was not surprising, that the hate was slowly along time overpowering the adoration, since America did no such action to remain everyone's favorite.

Easily finding a sore spot in everyone's heart,the hate overpowering adoration, even within it's citizen's.

It was not long after the hatred for them got to the point that people could barely withstand it.

Hence, a few countries joined together and declared a war against America on 6 May 2065.

They tried to seek out allies to fight along side them. Many countries jumped at the option except for a few and on 25 April 2068, the war began.

Once the war began, number of lives were lost along the way, families separated,friendships broken, yet it was practically inevitable for America, a lone county to stand alone against the whole world and soon the superpower crumbled under the pressure and lost the battle.

As soon as the country lost, the most well know democratic country soon became a victim country of 'Kratocracy'  (Rule by the strong; a system of governance where those who are strong enough to seize power through physical force, social maneuvering or political cunning.Greek word which actually means strong) as they called themselves. As the strongest took over the control.

The Royal family took over the throne soon after America was demolished and renamed Exousia.

Everett Greg Paladin was made the king and with the fear of being taken over like America made whole world changed their governing styles and chose Royals to rule them. Soon every country's name presenting something like love, humanity, evil, strength, harshness, and many more. Every country had a way to present themselves. And every word was uniquely used like, Love was called Hubun, an Arabic word that actually means love. Härte for Harshness, Zlo for Evil and many more, and so did their kings and the countries'  citizens, keeping up their reputation along with their country's names.

And thus The Royalty began....

Rules and Regulation :

-12 A.M. is the curfew for everyone, no one is supposed to be seen out after these hour. If one is found out, they'll be punished.

- Relationships are prohibited. If any proof of any one in a relationship or being involved with someone before the Age of 24 is found, they'll be heavily punished.

- Any kind of sexual activity before the marriage is prohibited. If anyone is suspected of doing so and is found guilty, the Royals will show no mercy.

- Each generation of princes will go through a Selection and any girl around the globe above the age of 17 and below the age of 23 is supposed to participate, they will put their names in their local Offices and 35 lucky girls will get to be the part of The Selection.

-Anyone living in a particular country has to carry the trait.

-The eldest Heir of the Royal family shall take over the throne, whether a boy or girl, and shall fulfill their duties wholeheartedly.