II - I Accept Defeat. (2)

AFTER THE TALK WITH JAKE my mood had dampened, I could not bear being around all these giddy dancing teenagers

AFTER THE TALK WITH JAKE my mood had dampened, I could not bear being around all these giddy dancing teenagers. With the plan to go home, I made a move to stand up when two people, who looked quite out of place in their coats and sunglasses, sat down beside of me.

Upon studying their features, I came to the realization that they were in fact the people who had caught my eye in the theater, and they were the one who were looking at me with their calculating eyes.

Feeling rather spooked, I attempted to get up when both of their hands shot out and held onto my forearm.

"That won't be necessary." The one on my left speaks as they pull me back on the couch, as they kept facing the dancing crowd.

My heart started beating wildly, as nerves settled in my stomach, unaware of what is to come.

"You surely don't want to walk away from us, young lady." The one on my right, his voice deep and low spoke, with a tinge of warning and invitation present in his voice as his fingers dug into my bare arm lightly.

I looked over my options, I could either run and create a scene, or sit down and hear whatever they say. I certainly do not want to do the latter, but it looks like if I do the former, it will not help me either.

Distraught between my decision, I hesitated a second too long, which they took as my agreement to whatever they were offering.

"Good, now, we're going to link our arm and leave this... noisy place and go some place private and have a talk."The one on my left murmured his lips close to my ears. To anyone passing by it would look like friends just sharing some secret, when actually it was far from that.

"And you're going to come with us quietly." one on my right added.

I did not have much of a choice to object, not as I could either, since in a flash I was pulled up and off the couch and moving towards the guestrooms at the end of the hallways, away from the dancing crowd and the loud music.

My feet hesitantly followed, as I tried looking back and finding an escape, but the two men seemed to catch on easily as their grip tightened as they walk faster, literally pushing all the teenagers out of their way.

They led me to a room at the end of the hall, away from the noise, sat me on the bed as they both pulled up the chairs from the study desk and sat down in front of me.

"So here's the deal..." One of them started speaking.

His eyes watching me carefully as I started fidgeting in my place. I would've easily made the run for the door if these suspicion men weren't sitting between us.