The Arrival

Evan's (Vanoss) P.O.V
-------------------------------------
Me and my friends got into Tylers car. He signed us all up for a month in a camp. Even though I love nature, camps dont really interest me. But either way, I'm going to try to enjoy this vacation.

"You guys excited for camp" Tyler said "Not really, I mean whats so good about sleeping on the ground in a tent" Marcel said, a little annoyed with the situation. "C,mon Marcel, focus more on the good instead of the bad. I don't like doing stuff involving the outdoors, but I think this will be good for all of us, ya know, get away from the computer for awhile" Brock said, trying to make the trip better. But it was obvious that he didn't like the situation either. "Hey, I'm sorry that I signed us up for camp Hollow without your permission, but you pussies can't spend your whole lives indoors" "Ok, DAD!" Criag said jokingly.

Time Skip, Because I'm Too Lazy
-------------------------------------------------------

Brian's (Terrorizer) P.O.V
---------------------------------------------
"We're almost there, just about 30 more minutes" Tyler said. I can tell by the tone of his voice that he was tired from the LONG ASS CAR TRIP!!! But we were all finally able to relax for the day.

I looked around to see how everyone else was doing. Brock, Marcel, and Luke were all asleep. Evan was on his phone while Craig was watching. Jonathan, Anthony, Bryce and Lui were all looking out the window. And David, Scotty and Jay were all listening to music.

"I think I see the camp" Evan said looking away from his phone, making him die in the game he was playing. Ok, I thought, when we get there I'm going straight to the best cabin. But knowin Tyler, he'll probably try to use the excuse of how he was the one who planned the trip and brought us here. But I won't take no for an answer. I'll get that cabin, one way or another. I'll just guilt trip him. I'll make him feel bad for taking us there without our knowledge. And after I'll convince everyone else. "PERFECT PLAN!" "AHHHHHHH!!!" Brock and Marcel scream, as I realize that I yelled that out loud.

"Sorry guys" I say apologizing. "It's fine" Brock says, still sleepy. I look at Marcel and I see that he's looking at Luke. I then realize that when I yelled he didn't wake up. "Is he dead" David says, jokingly. "He's still breathing dumbass" Craig says back to him. "Ok, I think he's just a heavy sleeper" Brock says. I wonder what's he thinking about.

Authors Note: The next chapter will be Luke's dream. And the song on top I feel really goes with the chapter. Anyways hope you enjoyed and see you guys later