yellow v. green| .05

"Tell me everything!" Ricky squealed once the party disbanded around 11 but some of the usual friends stayed - an hour after Hal and Remy's moment

"Tell me everything!" Ricky squealed once the party disbanded around 11 but some of the usual friends stayed - an hour after Hal and Remy's moment. Ricky saw Hal leaving her room and saw how his hair was quote unquote 'sexily disheveled.' Remy groaned inwardly, placing her face in her hands as her sister just sat in her bed - awaiting her sister to spill everything.

Remy's eyes went to the green ring on her dresser as a knock came from the door. Both of the Gardner girls turned to the wooden door as Remy shared a look before opening the door slightly to see who it was. A look washed over her face before she closed the door. Ricky nearly screamed as she grinned widely. Remy signaled for her sister to shut up.

"Get it girl." She whispered as she pointed to the door and made kissing noises. Remy held up a finger before exiting her room and out into the hallway. Before her stood the 6'2" glory was the Harold Jordan, smirking as he watched Remy quickly shut the door after her.

The dark haired woman grabbed his arm and pulled him away from the door and down the hallway. He didn't protest, knowing it would piss her off further. Once Remy pulled him far enough away from the door, she looked expectantly at the man before her. Hal rose an eyebrow, his infamous smirk playing on his lips.

"Who was she?" He asked, putting his hands in pockets as Remy rolled her eyes.

"My sister - you are not to even look at her wrong, Jordan. Heed my warning." Remy sent him a side glance, her green eyes glaring into his eyes as he held his hands up in surrender. Remy crossed her arms as she just waited for Hal to say something. He was the one who knocked on her door, after all. "What do you want, Hal?"

"I need to talk you, it's important." Hal spoke, ever so vaguely.

"Well I'm here now, what is it?" Remy retorted quickly, her hands now crossed over her chest. She awaited his reply, raising her eyebrows as she said nothing.

"Well, about what happened in your room..."

"That was unexpect-" before Remy could get her sentence out, Hal closed the gap between the two, their lips connecting. The kiss quickly turned into one of passion, before turning into a rough and quick kiss. Hal took the opportunity and put both of his arms behind her back, locking them in as Remy didn't know how to react, but then she quickly melted into the kiss.

Remy wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down lower so she could reach his whooping 6 foot 2 inch ass whilst Remy is about 5 foot 7 inches. The kiss was cut off by Remy pulling back, catching her breath as she looked into Hal's brown eyes. A toothy grin was plastered on Hal's features as he unlatched his arms around Remy.

Remy smirked as she leaned in once more, indulging herself in Hal's quite tasty lips.

"That was..." Remy became but trailed off as she tried to look for the right word.

"Enlightening." Hal finished for her.

Remy opened her mouth to say something else, but her phone cut her off. The quite annoying chimes of her ringtone made her groan as she pulled her phone out of her back pocket. Hal watched silently as Remy groaned again once she looked at the caller ID.