Chapter 2: The Plan

-L U C Y  P O V-

Even though what happened, we still headed towards Fairytail. Once we opened the doors, everyone except for the others were glaring at us.

"Oi, I thought after yesterday, you guys would understand that you're not welcome here anymore." Gajeel said glaring at us.

"Hey, we still hold he Fairytail insignia, so we can be here." I replied back.

"Don't get cocky, even though you hold the insignia,. You both are to weak to protest with us." Natsu said with cold eyes.

I than ran out of the guild. I was starting to tear up. So I ran, ran so fast no one can see my cry.

-L E V Y  P O V-

"Hahaha, that's what bunny-girl gets." Gajeel says snickering.

"Her name is LUCY!" I yelled, before running after Lu-chan.

Where is she? I can't find her. She isn't in her apartment.

"LU-CHAN!" I screamed, making everyone look at me weirdly.

I didn't care though, I needed to find Lu-chan.

-S T I N G  P O V-

I was taking a nice stroll in Magnolia, with Lector. Then I smelled salt, salt... and strawberries and vanilla. The scent gets stronger and stronger. Then I saw that Fairytail's blondie. I didn't notice that I was in blondie's way, so she bumped right into me. She looked up and saw me, with tears in her eyes. Why was she crying? Then out of nowhere, she hugged me tightly. So, I hugged her back as well not knowing what was happening.

"Oi, blondie it's gonna be okay. I can tell." I say to her, and it calms her down.

I was so caught in the moment that I didn't notice, a small figure with blue hair approaching us.

"Lu-chan!" She said.

Blondie saw the blue haired girl and ran straight up to her, crying still.

"Well, I'll be taking my leave now, blondie and her friend." I said walking away with Lector.

-L E V Y  P O V-

Ok that was kinda awkward.

"Lu-chan, let's go rest a bit." I said.

She only nodded her head. We then went to the cherry blossom trees to cheer up, Lu-chan. We found a spot to sit at which had a lake view as well.

"Lu-chan, it's gonna be alright." I said patting her back.

"Levy-chan?" She asked.

"What is it, Lu?" I said.

"I wanna, quit Fairytail." She claimed.

"Lu-chan!" I said in surprise.

"I think being away from Fairytail is good, but I wanna uncover why they're acting strangely. Don't you?" She asked siting straightly now.

"Yeah, I do." I said smiling.

"Ok, then! Well quit Fairy-" Lucy was  cut off by Mira.

"Don't forget us." She said smiling.

"But, do you-" Lucy got cut off again, but by Juvia this time.

"No buts we are friends aren't we. And the guild wouldn't feel the same without you guys." Juvia said in first person.

"You guys would really do that!" I said.

"Of course!" Wendy said happily.

"Thanks everyone!" Me and Lu-chan said in unison.

-T O  B E  C O N T I N U E D-