Chapter 10: New Encounter

-L U C Y  P O V-

I stopped right I my tracks, looking at what's in front of me. Sting saw this also. Levy soon bumped into me. Everyone saw this terrifying sight right in front of us.

"Lu-chan?" Levy-chan said with worry in her voice.

I couldn't say anything, the fear was overwhelming me. Then all of a sudden I felt warmth around my hand. I saw it was Sting, the warmth from him was pleasant.

What we all saw was dead bodies all over the ground, blood everywhere, and weapons covered in blood.

I gripped his hand tighter for safety. I was scared of what happened here.

"We should keep going." Lucas said, looking at me.

"Ah, yeah." I said hesitantly, before walking forward.

-S T I N G  P O V-

What we saw was pure terror. I then looked over to blondie. She was shaking in fear. I held her soft hands to reassure her. She calmed down a little.

We begin walking forward again. Soon reaching the dead bodies, we heard a voice.

"Lucy-nee?" Saying a girl says from behind a pillar.

"Is that you Elli?" Blondie said, before letting go of my hands and walking towards her.

But all I smelled from there was a corpse. And heard a slight evil laughter.

"LUCY! It's a trap don't go near her!" I screamed.

"Huh?" Blondie said, before the girl got to her.

-L U C Y  P O V-

"Oh, Lucy-nee I thought you'd never come to me." Elli said.

But something's off. I can't put my finger on it what is it. It's her body temperature. She was cold, really cold.

"Hahahahaha! I guess you found out, huh, Lucy-nee!" She said, turning rotten. "Well my dear Lucy I shall take your life as well!"

Ugh. She's so strong I can't break through. But suddenly Sting hit her, making her fly to the other side.

"You ok, blondie?" Sting said in worry.

"Yeah." I said.

Then all of a sudden the all corpses started to move.

"Kya!" Wendy shouted, as a corpse grabbed her leg.

"Juvia think they are creepy!" Juvia said scared to death.

"Ugh." Lucas said, backing off the corpses.

"Everyone hurry and run." I yelled running away in an unknown direction.

Everyone followed, but Sting and Rouge were at the back fending off the dead bodies.

-R O U G E  P O V-

What the heck! Why are these dead bodies moving. Then everyone ran to some unknown direction, searching for safety. Me and Sting at the back trying to back off as much of the bodies as we can. But, for dead people they run real fast.

-L E V Y  P O V-

I hope Rouge is okay. Oh, and Sting too. Everyone made it to this area where the bodies stopped chasing us. Which only gave me more chills. What happens when we see something more terrifying.

Lucy is now hugging Wendy, making sure she is safe from harms ways. Then all of a sudden...

"GRRRRRRRRRR!" Said a beast of whatever.

I'm out of breath, I can't run no more. I scared! I'm about to cry... but then someone comes from behind the beast.

-L U C Y  P O V-

"GRRRRRRRRRR!" Said something coming towards us.

I hugged Wendy even tighter, so nothing could hurt her. She was shacking so much with Carla in her arms, as well.

But a body figure came out from behind the beast. A young man. With silver hair. A dashing suit on. But he didn't fit in with this cave at all.

"Now, now, stay down boy. We wouldn't like to scare our guests." He said, taming the beast.

"I'm Lucifer." He said smiling.

He seems real off.

"Your the one responsible for the disappearings." Lucas said.

"Oh, my dear brother how can you think of me like that." Lucifer said sarcastically.

That last part. Lucas' brother...

-T O  B E  C O N T I N U E D-