Chapter 19: Genuine Smile Pt.1

Author-San: Now this will be the Twin Dragon's POV the whole story. YAY! The

-S T I N G P O V-

"Blah, blah, blah...." Yukino kept blabbering, about.

I'm so tired. I haven't been able to get a good nights sleep, lately. I wonder why? I then yawned.

"Sleepy, huh?" Yukino says noticing me looking tired.

"Yeah, haven't got much sleep nowadays." I reply back.

"Is something troubling you?" Yukino asks concerned.

"No, just I'm not really getting comfortable in bed mostly." I said sighing a bit.

"Really?" Yukino says in surprise.

"Yeah." I said glancing down.

"Well I'm shocked you are like the top person I know who sleeps a lot." Yukino said, wiping her last glass cup.

"I don't know what to think, be insulted, or complimented." I said gasping sarcastically.

"Um... I guess both." Yukino says smiling like it was more of an insult.

"Okay....." I say drifting off.

-R O U G E P O V-

I sit on the balcony of Sabertooth, taking in the view of the lush green trees and blue skies.

It was quite quiet until, I heard a crash. I looked behind me to see what happened. And to my surprise I saw a small figure with blue hair in front of me on the ground with Frosh in her arms.

"Here." I said as I got up from the table and held my hand out.

"Ah! Um... thanks." She said with a mad redness on her face, looking away trying to hide it.

But, then she looked up at me and smiled. Not any smile but, a genuine smile. How adorable.

I then smiled back at her. I helped her up along with Frosh in her arms.

"Sorry, I'm really clumsy. When I was looking for you with Frosh, I saw you I was so happy I started running towards you but tripped and yeah...."  Levy said quite fast, and then she started bowing at me.

I'm kinda happy at what I heard her say. Her. Happy. To. See. Me. Oh shoot gotta say something or it might seem like I think she's weird or she thinks that I'm weird.

"Not at all, I found it cute if you're all vulnerable and clumsy." I said genuinely smiling at her this time.

"R... Rouge!" Levy said quite shocked, but then blushed furiously.

I then noticed what I said and blushed madly also. Why do I just say stuff without realizing it.

So went on the day with me and Levy (Oh! And Frosh) talking, laughing, and other stuff. Today was really fun spending time with Levy.

-T O B E C O N T I N U E D-