Chapter 3: We Quit

-N O R M A L  P O V-

The six girls headed towards Fairytail. They were Lucy, Levy, Mira, Juvia, Wendy, and Carla. It was quite rowdy in the guild still. So the girls went through the back, so they wouldn't make a commotion.

-M A K A R O V  P O V-

I was working on some papers when, the door of the back entrance flung open. I saw six girls that were my children.

"What is it that you need, my children?" I asked.

"Well, Master there's no easy way to say this, but... well... you... see..." Lucy said stuttering.

"We would like to quit, Fairytail." Mirajane said.

"May I ask you why?" I asked.

"Well they have, been treating Lucy and Levy like dirt and saying they're weak." Mira continued.

Tears started to fill all the girls eyes, as wells mine. I can't believe I'm losing six great mages in Fairytail.

"Will you guys ever come back?" I asked my last question.

"We will think about it. After we find out what's happening here in Fairytail." Lucy said confidently.

"Okay, I believe in you my children." I said smiling.

Then I removed their guild marks one by one. It was so painful to see them go.

"Don't worry Master, we'll definitely meet again!" Wendy said smiling with tears in her eyes.

"Of course we will!" I said.

Then we all gathered into one big hug.

"Goodbye, mas... Makarov." Said the crying girls.

I've lost not one, but six children go. And it's because of some of the idiotic people down there, who hurt Lucy and Levy real bad.

-L U C Y  P O V-

"We quit." I said with tears still in my eyes.

"Yep, it was quite emotional." Levy-chan said.

"Well now we have to find what's wrong with them." I said wiping the tears away with my sleeves.

"Yes, and get our old Fairytail back." Mira said.

I can't wait till then, the guild will be back to its friendly self...

-T O  B E  C O N T I N U E D-