Valery kaufman

I was going for a walk in the streets, snapchatting everything, and paparazzis. It's hard to be a singer with the cameras and haters, but I'm lucky that Margot loves me. "Hey, Jared." I heard someone said 'that voice is very familiar' I think to myself when I look behind to see who was talking to me and it was my ex, valery. "Oh, hey." I replied "so, how you've been?" She asked "oh nothing, I'm just busy with the band." I said tryna snap her away "cool, dating anyone?" She seductively said "umm, why are you asking me this questions?" I stopped on my tracks "I just want to know if someone has already replaced me." She got closer "Val, your parents don't like me because I was to old for you and I really accepted it just please leave me alone." I walked away leaving her alone. When I opened my phone, a lot of tabloids was saying that I'm getting back together with valery even though her parents don't like me, I was extremely pissed making stupid bullshits. I was getting bored so I texted Margot.

J: hey, it's Jared
M: oh, hey.
J: you okay?
M: not really...
J:why?
J:what happened? Is something bothering you?
M: yes, it's because my celebrity crush has someone else😒
J: Margot, who do you believe on those shitty tabloids?
M: umm me nooo!
J: the truth
M: okay, yes
J: gosh, Margot you're so adorable when your jealous
M: but you liked it when she got closer to you, right?
J: Margot, if I have the chance to not meet her, I will take that fucking chance.
M: tell me about that juicy gossip..😂😏
J: gossip is better when we're together😂
M: okay, where should we meet up?
J: so having a girl Bestfriend is actually like this, lol
M: yo, you have a girl Bestfriend Annabelle?
J: we're friends, but not actually like this.
M: ghad, where?
J: oh yeah, is it okay at yours?
M: I'm fine with it
J: address?
M: oh yeah, the apartment next to Starbucks where we bumped into. Room 213
J: okay... Be there in 5:00
M: see ya' j

My senses was filling up with love, I can't explain this, I have never been in love in my life before. The way I feel for her, I can't explain with words. Falling in love is hard, loving someone when you know that she will just leave you and pay you with tears. But I feel that she's not going to leave me, ever.

I was ready to go at Margot, 'should I bring her flowers?' I think to myself 'maybe no, we're just having a friendly chat, just bring her you' I think to myself again. I was going to the elevator when two girls entered and recognized me, "OMG! You're Jared Leto, right?" The girl said "yes, I'am." I coldly replied "so, what brings you here?" The other girl said "Oh, I'm here for a friend." I said "oh, you can tell us" they both said in unison "oh, I'm coming here for Margot." When I mentioned her name, their faces turned into disgust. "Her? She's too confident, thinking that she's hot and pretty and all." The girl said "well, at least she's saying the truth." I snapped. I was in the 3rd floor, finding her room and then minutes afterward I actually found it.
Knock-knock-knock
I hear footsteps coming from the inside, and I know that it's her. "Oh, hey you came." She gave me a warm smile "honestly, I don't wanna come but it's you so hey." I smiled back, I watch her cheeks went red hot and it was so adorable. "May I come in?" I asked "The door is open, my prince." She giggled. We talked about everything, even our childhood, "so her parents hate you because you're old?" She asked "yep, we just lasted for a month, she can't even talk English properly." I joked "Jared! That was offensive but half funny but still offensive!" She playfully punched me. We roasted celebrities, eat junk foods a lot, back stabbed our ex's, I won't lie but this night will be unforgettable. "It's getting dark outside, should I go home, don't cha think?" I asked "probably, duhh." She laughed "but I still want to go to an adventure!" I whined like a baby "imma say no, but it's you so what we gonna do?" She smiled "Let's go for a drive." I smirked "Really? You think I can't drive?" She raised a brow "but my way." I smirked. We went down to the parking lot and drove her car, "So where are we exactly going?" Margot asked "oh, you'll see." I focused on the road. 
Passing the beautiful houses in this beautiful city, but driving with her is the most amazing part. "J, I'm hungry." She groaned "Okay, we'll be passing 7/11 by now." I said, we arrived at 7/11, parked the car and then entered the store. "So, miss Robbie what do you want?" I asked "I want some ice cream and some chips, ohh some Doritos too!" She squealed "everything for you sugar pie." I winked. When we finished to order, we rode back on the road for some adventure. We're going to a place that I always love, the hills, when it's dark outside you can see the stars shine brightly. "Jared, I think it's getting darker." Margot said worriedly "Oh, come on buttercup, we're almost there." I said. And then minutes after ward we arrived at our destination, "wow, Jared the stars looks so amazing!" She gasped "I know, when I need some time to think, I always come here." I replied "it's pretty." She said "But I thought you're prettier?" I smiled, her cheeks went red hot and I love it. As I said, this will be a unforgettable night.

~ there ya' guys go, another chapter, yeyyyy!💖 for my opinion this is my favorite chapter, it's just beautiful. Don't forget to comment, vote, & share and lots of love from Riva😘