Moving in together

I wake up, hearing my stupid alarm beep, I smelled bacon and pancakes and I totally knew who was cooking. "Good morning." Jared greeted "Hey, I'm sorry that I woke up late." I apologized "Babe, don't be. This is your home." He continued cooking "What are you cooking?" I said "Bacon and vegan pancakes" he replied "and of course the vegan pancakes will never be gone!" I joked "Who knows, maybe it will  be banned because I ate too much." He laughed "Maybe." I said "Well, breakfast is ready babe." He offered me the bacon and pancakes "Thank you." I munched into the bacon "Start packing up,okay? We will be going sooner or later" he took a bite of his pancake "You're not actually forgetting that?" I asked "Why would I forget my promise?" He said "Every guy forgets the promise, just like 'I will never cheat because I love you' but then 3 months later you caught him with a more beautiful blonde girl," I explained feeling my heart clenched "Not every guy is like that you know, just like me." He smiled. I started packing my bags, every shirt, shorts, dress, and under garments was in my luggage. "Are you ready to go?" He asked out of the blue "Yeah, just need to close it." I said struggling "Let me help you with that." He said helping me "Oh, no no no please let me-" before I finished my sentence, all of my clothes bounce off my luggage. I'm so embarrassed that my bras and panties flew everywhere, "God, Margot! Why are you so dumb!" I said to myself "This is so embarrassing" I added "Babe, it's not." He said smiling "Let me just put this okay?" I smiled "Call me if you need help okay?" He said and I nod. I packed my bags and finally I finished, "Jared! Can you help me with this?" I asked "Sure." He said handling my bags. I hear my phone beeps, I picked it up to see who it is.

A: Bitchhhh!
M: YUSS?!
A: you and Jared are popping up in the Internet
M: bish what?
A: imma give you the link and explain some shit to me bibi gurl!
M: okay, sure sure
A: here's the link  Jared Leto new girlfriend?

I opened the link and I can't believe what I just found.
                                     Jared Leto new girlfriend
Everybody are getting crazy over jared's new girlfriend, they were seen in the hills and buying some foods in 7/11, all of his fans were not happy about this news. We posted on our IG a pic of them and a lot of backlash was happening.

"Oh my god! Jared can't be dating this bitch, he didn't even meet me yet!🖕😏
"This bitch is uglier than my camel toe, find someone else Jared! Just like me😬
"Why is Jared always dating these dumb blondes I mean I'm brunette and I'm prettier than her #Sorrynotsorry😬🖕
"All I can say is 🖕"

I stopped reading the article, I feel tears streaming down my eyes. "Baby? Why are you crying?" Jared asked "Your 'Fans' are so sweet that I cried!" I want to smile but I can't "Babe, the articles are bullshits! They're just jealous that I love you and not them." He said "Do you want to explain them that we're not dating... Yet?" I wiped my tears "I'll
explain it to them." He hugged me and kissed my forehead. We left the apartment and went to his house.

A: bish, is you forgetting something?
M: oh yeahh😂
A: now explain...
M: so gurl, we iz not dating
M: yet
A: woah gurl, your confidence is just at the top. Put it down low.
M: shut up, you're just jealous lmaooo
A: continue...
M: we meet at Starbucks, we meet again at the beach I sleep at his house, we hanged out, then BOOM! I'm living in with him.😂
A: wait, what how?!
M: because maybe I'm pretty😘
A: you need to calm da shit down
M: lol k, when are you going here, I mwit you😭
A: Maybe next week, I Guess we'll never know😂
M: okay... Talk to ya' later.

Texting with my Bestfriend is always the best, I mean she's in Australia while I'm here in LA having the time of my life with someone that I love.

~This is the shortest for me but hey at least I've updated, can you guys guess her Bestfriend? Well actually you can't, she's fictional. I made her by myself😂 I hope you love it and enjoy reading the chapters, lots of love from Riva😘