Rumors

🐵Jared🐵
We walked into my house, I looked at her, just damn her beauty is everything. "Where can I put my bags?" Margot asked "Oh, just put it in there." I replied "Okay." She said "Your house is so big, I mean you live alone... In this big house" she implied "I know that's why I want you here to live with me." I said "Where's my room?" She asked "we're going to share room." I smiled "oh my god, really?!" She squealed "of course, I love you and I want you by my side 24/7" I got closer "I-I want to but I can't." She walked away "Why? I thought you want me?" I said with a frown on my face "I want you but not this, this is just too fast." She frowned "I'll wait, I don't care there's thing that I gotta suffer. I just want you." I hugged her "Promise?" She hugged me back "I promise." I said. Beep-beep, my phone rings. "Hey, Scarlett what's up?" I greeted "Oh nothing, much. I'm just checking if your fine." She replied "Well, I'm here Scarlett still alive and breathing. Actually I'm having the time of my life" I smiled "Why though?" She asked "Well your talk-" before I can finish my sentence Margot grabbed my phone "Hi, this is her beautiful friend and I'm the reason why he's having the time of his life. Goodbye!" She hangs up "What was that for?" I asked "Really Jared? Talking to your EX makes you happy? When I'm already here looking like a whole snack." She snapped "I'm sorry baby, my mind was focusing to her." I got closer "Make sure you won't do it next time, because baby boy there might things you want to regret." She whispered seductively in my ear, she makes me wanna fuck her out till she can't walk. We sat down and watch T.V. it was some show so we continued watching it.
S: bro!
J: waddup
S: There's this party tonight, you wanna come?
J: Yeah, sure. Can I bring Margot?
S: dude, everyone's invited.
J: that's real good, who's throwing the party?
S: don't know but I'm sure Scarlett will be there
J: she told you about the party?
S: yeah, I'll text you the address

Party? Why would be a 45 year old man go to a party? "Margot, you wanna come to a party tonight?" I asked her "Woah, 45 year old man going to a party. Strange" she narrowed her eyes "Stop, do you wanna go?" I asked her again "Sure." She smiled "Cool, go ready your dress and you-" before I can finish my sentence I sneeze hell out of nowhere. I was waiting for Margot to say 'bless you' but no she didn't, she just laughed at me. "Why didn't you blessed me?" I said "Boo, you got me. You're already blessed" she chuckled "good sense of humor, nice." I cupped her cheeks "Well, I gotta ready my dress okay?" She break away "Okay... Let's go shopping!" I squealed like a little girl "Sure, just let me go for a cold shower and let's go." She went upstairs, God she's just so pretty.
Jaredleto

For the sake of God, can you guys stop talking shit about someone who I really love? If you can't then learn how to do it

For the sake of God, can you guys stop talking shit about someone who I really love? If you can't then learn how to do it. We're not dating... Yet, I love her with all my heart so just please STOP!

"I honestly like y'all together, but why does everyone hates her?"
"She's like very pretty and very perfect for you Jared, dunno why a lot of people hate her."
"Guys! Are y'all dumb? She's a gold digger! Look she's like 20 or something and Jared is old, no offense babe."
Margot: "First of all I'm not a gold digger, and shut your petty ass mouth that you know everything. And you calling him babe can make me cringe."
"Yusss! Margot be slaying! Slay the haters bishhh!😘"
I'm still waiting for Margot, scrolling on my phone can distract me. "I'm done, let's go." I heard her. When I turn my back to see her, just damn.

~another chapter, yeyyy! It's short I know but I think the next chapter is gon' be long. Also credits to lovejargot, the pic was edited sooo good😍 Lots of love from Riva😘